Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (118)
    Country
    See slamdunk_de's Items on eBay

2 boxes 07/08 TSC, 1 box 13/14 Panini SignaturesAuch aus der Blowout Sammelbestellung

A fellow German collector ordered @ Blowout Cards and I went for 3 boxes

2 boxes 2007/08 Topps Stadium Club

Of course I was hoping for a nice Durant.....

The FDI are numbered to 1999, Photograhpers Proof to 199 (Gold to 50) all regular rookies to 1999, rookie rfractors to 999, Gold to 50. Some GU are numbered (on the front), some not. The autographs are all not numbered

Ok, I got a Durant rookie, BUT it came ot of the pack with some small, but visible scratches. This sucks big times !!!

Now the box 2013/14 Panini Signatures

You get 4 cards for around 100 bucks plus 1 redemtion for the 2014/15 rookie class. With only 4 cards in the box, I was hoping that Panini made a decent choice in players in the product. Boy, was I wrong.....

Basecard /15

Redemption

Fred Who (ok, 2004 Slam Dunk Winner......)

Game Film /35

Game Film AU /35

2 cards numbered 1 out of 35 is nice and would get me an extra dollar on the bay, unfortunatly, I don´t sell there

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Well, you did get the Durant in Stadium Club. :) Sorry about the Panini Sigs. When I first saw the T-Mac, I thought it was an auto. There are so many low # parallels in that product that even a /15 probably won't net as much as it used to.

SCF Rewards
    Country

very rough. only if the greg oden refractor was durant now or if this break was done in 07 to sell the oden. its always the case were the nicer card is always a bum. im talking about the gold refractor.