Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

RE: Upper Deck Customer Service Email re: Ryan Murray 13-14 Art Rookie Auto X

Did anyone else get a email from Upper Deck regarding 2013-14 Artifacts X Ryan Murray Autograph Rookie to /99? I thought the auto looked funny. They said that one of there staff accidentally placed Ryan Murphy's auto sticker on the card instead of Murrays and if I want it replaced I would have to send in the card with a print out of the email and ship it to Upper deck either regular mail or tracked. They said there would be compensation if I sent tracked any one every get anything good as compensation for tracking as from Canada it is upwards of $24 to send tracked to them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

I mean, I give them credit for admitting their mistake, and offering to replace it is a nice touch. But man, what a bonehead move!
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Yeah Canadians are in difficult situations when sending back to UD. I say that you call them and see what the compensation is and to get a case number. Maybe even speak to a manager because sending something for $25 when the card isn't worth much more is pretty ridiculous unless you know your getting a decent compensation.

That's what I would do anyways. Good Luck
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

I imagine you could find a US member who would gladly help you out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

I imagine you could find a US member who would gladly help you out.

I could help you out if you want me too. I was going to say that in my first post but I was not sure if you could do that when sending to UD.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

I got the e-mail as well and will be sending mine in. If you want to piggyback yours with mine, I'll be glad to help you with it (should be able to separate by case numbers or something). PM if interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for all the info everyone. I have someone in Niagara Falls, NY That can send it back to UD for me. Just wanted to know if the compensation was going to be worth the hassle. I suspect it will not be worth it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Shouldn't something like this be BIIIIIG news? I mean, when the entire print run of an auto card is buggered..... oh wait.... this isn't the first time this has happened.... Devonte Smith-Pelly!!