Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Vrbata Collection Highlights

Hello. I usually don't post in this particular forum that often, but I thought it would be fun to show the other members of this forum some scans of cards that they may have never seen before. I have collected Radim Vrbata cards for around 6 years now, and have most of his base cards, and have slowly come to the conclusion that the various parallel cards of his that have been released are very hard to get and limited in number, so I have stuck to basically collecting his base and autographed cards. I did not scan all of the cards of his that I have in my collection, but below is a sample:

I realize that Vrbata is not a really popular player to collect, but I think he's a great player and since he doesn't get a lot of cards released of him every year, it makes it more manageable to acquire more of his cards. Thanks for reading...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

That's very cool. I'm pretttyyyyy sure you're going to be hit with more than a few cards this coming year now that he's a Canuck, hopefully you're ok with that :D

How many of his cards do you have in total??

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's very cool. I'm pretttyyyyy sure you're going to be hit with more than a few cards this coming year now that he's a Canuck, hopefully you're ok with that :D

How many of his cards do you have in total??

Yeah...the first thing that came to my mind when I read that he signed with the Canucks was actually a sort of celebration, since I have all but one of his certified autos, and this way he will finally get a few more released. According to some of the articles I read about the signing, he is going to play with the Sedins, so that should be an interesting experiment. He is a very streaky player - I remember an announcer saying his scoring a hat trick in the last game of a season and starting the next with another hat trick was really rare.

According to my checklist of his cards, I have 43 different Vrbata cards. Which sounds low compared to other player collections, but oh well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

According to my checklist of his cards, I have 43 different Vrbata cards. Which sounds low compared to other player collections, but oh well.

Ohhhhhh it could be worse, you could have 723 Ryan Kesler cards, plus three autographed replica jerseys plus a signed game-used stick. And then watch your investment, not to mention your total idolization of the player, pack his bags and head to Disneyland :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

I love seeing collections of the "lesser" players! Like you said some of those parallels will never show up as the products are too old and some are very rare. I love the very last card it is autoed I cant tell what set ot from but it looks awesome. I think it says chromo graphs. Is it sticker or hard signed?
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love seeing collections of the "lesser" players! Like you said some of those parallels will never show up as the products are too old and some are very rare. I love the very last card it is autoed I cant tell what set ot from but it looks awesome. I think it says chromo graphs. Is it sticker or hard signed?

The card you wrote about is from the 2002-03 Topps Chrome Chromographs set. The card looks pretty sharp, and it is hard-signed. Believe it or not, the Signs of the Future auto card was the hardest to find, along with the 2006-07 BAP auto.
    Last edited by BlackSnowflake; 07-06-2014 at 10:45 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice pc, I think vrbata is a very solid winger and is great to watch. and wow I just looked on beckett and he doesn't have a single memorabilia card! that's crazy

SCF Rewards
    Country

very nice collection I'll let you know if I come across any to add. Have fun this year..