Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Trading

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 973000gtvr4's Items on eBay

The d'arnaud scares me a little bit because I feel like he might be on the verge of being sent back to the minors but I am a mets fan do I've gotta have faith

That one is sold already. I need to update my baseball and football buckets

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See skadsem's Items on eBay

Still have the Joseph Randle five star auto. I will check and see what I all have fro your list if still have it. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still have the Joseph Randle five star auto. I will check and see what I all have fro your list if still have it. Thanks

Yes i believe i might have a few. The regular rookie auto and I think a patch auto. I will check as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That one is sold already. I need to update my baseball and football buckets

would you do anything for the Roberto Clemente and the Poe that you like to out of mine? Even if you do not want to include the Roberto Clemente

SCF Rewards
    Country

would you do anything for the Roberto Clemente and the Poe that you like to out of mine? Even if you do not want to include the Roberto Clemente

Yeah, let me take a look, both are available.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any thoughts?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234