Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great Mail Day Jagr and Gretzky

So I'll start with the Gretzky. I've always wanted a Gretzky rookie, I know this isn't the OPC, but this will definitely do for the time being!

Second this is the card I always wanted growing up. I can remember as a kid this is the set that got me into collecting cards. My friends and I would ride our bikes down to the lcs and I would always buy the third pack down on the right side, it always seemed to have the game used card in it, so I thought anyways. (I think once I actually did open a Hasek Pad card with that method from black diamond so this is why I was convinced that the third pack down was lucky..) This was the card I always wanted from the set, but never was able to open it. One showed up not too long ago on eBay and I couldn't resist buying it!

2000-01 Black Diamond Game Gear Game Used Skate:

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (162)
    Country
    Navy
    Minnesota Wild Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins
    See ceej830's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I have the complete 2000-01 Black Diamond Game Gear set (including the few autograph Buyback versions of Joseph, Kolzig, and Biron). It was a cool set back then and it was fun gathering them all.

Nice job on the Jagr Skate card. Tough to find with multicolors. I was lucky to haul one in myself.

Thanks for the show.

--Curt
    GO WILD!!!

Hidden Content