Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chages in the law

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Chages in the law

Here are some things that will never happen but I would like to see.

1. I would like to see certian crimes exempt for the 8th amendment. For example if you are convicted of raping/killing a child, committing a hate crime, or mass murder you are not worthy of any protection from cruel and unusual punishment and deserve everything you get. Execution is the minimum and you should be tourted in the worst imaginable way possible.

2. Give out scarlet letters. If you are convicted of raping anyone, sexually abusing an animal killing a child or anything else like that you get a scarlet letter on your forehead and on other parts of your body so the world will know. Also castrate child rapists and killers.

3. Bring levitical law back for violent crimes and crimes where a firearm is used. I love the concept of an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth. This is a good concept regardless of your religious preference or lack of one.

4. If you want to have the death penalty for cop killers make sure that cops are also executed whenever the murder someone or betray their oath. Per our law now if you betray your country you are worthy of death.

I will add more to this list as I think of them. Feel free to chime in.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

I think the middle east would be a perfect fit for you.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

They have rubber rooms there?

Jeez, feeling emotional today, veg?

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country

Only if you go first.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

What does that even mean.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What does that even mean.

I'm not going anywhere and will continue to voice my opinion. Besides ya'll complain about crime why not put these measures in place to deter crime. I bet some guy will think twice before he tries something stupid if he knows he will be tourted and executed if caught.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'm not going anywhere and will continue to voice my opinion. Besides ya'll complain about crime why not put these measures in place to deter crime. I bet some guy will think twice before he tries something stupid if he knows he will be tourted and executed if caught.

But if he leaves you will?

Capital punishment is not a deterrent. If it was, every death row would be empty.

SCF Rewards
    Country

But if he leaves you will?

Capital punishment is not a deterrent. If it was, every death row would be empty.

Not when you have a lame way of dying like lethal injection. If you (the criminal) are so big bold and tough you shouldn't mind getting a little bit of Jack Bauer style tourture before being burned alive at the stake in the middle of the town square why everyone laughs at and spits on you and your momma sits back crying.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Not when you have a lame way of dying like lethal injection. If you (the criminal) are so big bold and tough you shouldn't mind getting a little bit of Jack Bauer style tourture before being burned alive at the stake in the middle of the town square why everyone laughs at and spits on you and your momma sits back crying.

I know you think you're being for justice with this, but it's actually quite sickening.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast