Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Philadelphia Eagles Toronto Blue Jays
    See maritimesportscards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Photobucket to Google Drive

Just stumbled across the sharing feature in Google Drive and I am in love with the simplicity and functionality of Google. For me this is going to easily replace Photobucket to show my cards online. Download the desktop app for Google Drive and you can easily move all your scans just as simply as you can in Windows Explorer.

Thought I would share this as I'm sure I am not the only one frustrated with Photobucket.

To check out my shared Google Drive folder just click on the Imgs link in my signature. Just beginning the move over so it is still in construction.

Have a great day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I guess the only thing is Google Drive doesn't give you links to imbed your image in a forum post... Nothing is perfect.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

If only SCF had a convenient way to track your collection, with images, that people can access easily, eh? ;)
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I already use SCF Inventory as it is a great tool to keep inventory. A couple features that would be great to add that would eliminate any need of mine for any other photo hosting service would be to host multiple images under 1 item (for multiple copies and front and back scans), and some function to list custom items like game used items, auto'd photos, pucks, jerseys, etc.

I really do appreciate the comment and all the work you guys do on here.

Keep up the good work Richard!
    Last edited by JayT_59; 07-16-2014 at 02:15 PM.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

We do what we can. Glad that you enjoy the system and the site. We do have an OPG Feedback Forum so try suggesting the multiple images option. Who knows? It would definitely be more user-friendly than mashing together scans in Paint/Photoshop.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I moved to Google Drive. Seems much more user friendly than Photobucket, but yeah will still need to use Photobucket for linking images.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See danhea's Items on eBay

Thank you very much for the tip. I had to rename some of the files (001, 002, 010, 011, etc) for sorting purposes but it is better than Photobucket. I have thousands of images and I needed a good place for back up.

My mom laughed when I collected cardboard pictures of hockey players. Now I collect digital pictures of cardboard pictures of hockey players!