Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

So from your perspective, that's any white person who doesn't agree to be your indentures servant, correct?

I only ask because that's the basic impression you've left on most people here.

So you people are mad that I don't care for racist white people (teapublicans) and I am not going to kiss their backside so that makes me racist huh man?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

I get that, but according to the link you posted there were other airlines that stopped crossing their planes over the area. I get that this is a recent occurrence but seems to me that if military aircraft is being shot down in an area they would alter routes.

That's what you'd think. They were short planes as it was so they were probably trying to save time.
    West jet is decent. How Air Canada is still going is beyond me. They're terrible.

Ha, Air Canada was just named best North American airline.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

So you people are mad that I don't care for racist white people (teapublicans) and I am not going to kiss their backside so that makes me racist huh man?

You people?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

From my perspective I don't think it's fair for you to lump all republicans and tea party members as being racist. I find it to be very narrow minded and simply untrue. I can see valid complaints that you may have with some republicans or even certain policies, but when you just lump them all into one group and go over the top as you do in here when posting it just doesn't do your side of the argument any good.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

From my perspective I don't think it's fair for you to lump all republicans and tea party members as being racist. I find it to be very narrow minded and simply untrue. I can see valid complaints that you may have with some republicans or even certain policies, but when you just lump them all into one group and go over the top as you do in here when posting it just doesn't do your side of the argument any good.

All cops are corrupt, cowards, and are lawless, and servicemen are actually in gangs because they like going to other countries to kill men and children and rape their women.

I thought you already knew Vegs amazing views on life?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

No, we don't forget everything you say about white people.

You can do this all day, it's not going to change the fact that YOUR WORDS have many people here convinced you're a racist. YOUR WORDS. Not our thoughts, YOUR WORDS. Learn it or leave.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Racists always work on stereotypes and lump groups of people together based on one attribute. In short, it's just what he does because he's a racist. He hates white people, and likely would love to watch us die only because of the colour of our skin. He wants to lynch us and burn us.

He hates gays too. Uses "Homo" as an insult.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No, we don't forget everything you say about white people.

You can do this all day, it's not going to change the fact that YOUR WORDS have many people here convinced you're a racist. YOUR WORDS. Not our thoughts, YOUR WORDS. Learn it or leave.

Once again I am going to call you out for being a damn lie. I never said anything to the effect of all white people as a whole. Now I will say that if you are white and a teapublican there is a good chance that you are racist and I do stand by that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Racists always work on stereotypes and lump groups of people together based on one attribute. In short, it's just what he does because he's a racist. He hates white people, and likely would love to watch us die only because of the colour of our skin. He wants to lynch us and burn us.

He hates gays too. Uses "Homo" as an insult.

So I see that you like the Tony Romo memes that I posted.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

No I don't, for several reasons.
    1: it's not clever.
    2: it makes no sense.
    3: it shows you to be homophobic in addition to racist (I see you're picking on a white player...)

See, if there was a player named Tony Plackman and I changed it to "Tony Black Man" as an insult, you'd call me a racist.

So you're homophobic. Nice. Do you also hate the mentally ill?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast