Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

You have a very nice collection. How do you put multiple pictures in a post? I am new on here and am having troubles doing it

Thanks. This is not my collection though. This is just stuff I added since July 2014. I have been collecting since 1985. The stuff I have pictured in my thread is mostly not on display, as I dont have the room in my man cave, but I have to figure something out to get some of the 8x10s I got back displayed.

As far as getting pictures in your thread, yes, use Photobucket. But You dont post the URL link to have the picture displayed. On the right hand side of the picture in photobucket, there are 4 or 5 links. Copy the bottom one "IMG". Paste that in your thread on this page, and your picture will show in your thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today's mail -

Jacob deGrom - ROMLB w/ 2014 NL ROY Inscription

As a NY Mets fan with a orange & blue painted wall mancave, this is a big baseball for me to add to my collection via ttm.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow! Sweet deGrom success. Did you send that to the Mets and how long did it take?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow! Sweet deGrom success. Did you send that to the Mets and how long did it take?

It was sent to a private address, not the Mets.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice get ALF with Degrom. Mets have a bright future with those young arms.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have been in a slump, but finally got a return today......

Doug Harvey w/ HOF Inscription

Thought this one was a lost cause as it was from my first batch of ttm baseballs sent in early July. Very happy to add another HOFer I didnt have into my collection. As you can see at almost 85 years old the signature is shaky. As a umpire he probably didnt sign a ton of balls until he got in the HOF, and he was 80 years old roughly when he made it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today's mail (ttm)

Jimmy & Rosalyn Carter 8x12

Jimmy Carter has been a long time good ttm signer for the most part for many years. His signature to me looks good, and not a autopen.

Rosalyn is more hit & miss with autopen. There are a few pressure points in her signature and the & sign in between the 2 graphs has a fade. Also the last "r" in her last name has a slight separation at the end. I think it is good.

If anyone has opinions on the 2 autographs, Ill gladly listen to all....

A 2nd photo was returned unsigned of all the living Presidents. Supposedly it is something none of them will sign except their own personal use. I was hoping to start an impossible project piece, but I guess not-

Also got a rejection letter from Gale Sayers assistant. I sent 2 8x10s, one signed all ready by Dick Butkus & a 20.00 donation. Assistant sent back letter saying 8x10s are 25.00 each. Pretty sh@tty if you ask me. Just sign the 1 combo picture for the 20.00, and return the solo picture unsigned. I will resend the Butkus photo with 25.00 to complete it, but I dont need a 2nd photo signed by him at this time if it is going to cost 25.00 bucks extra.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today's mail (ttm)

Patrick Renna

You either know exactly who he is, or you dont. Not the most valuable autographs I have, but with the inscription "You're killing me Andrew" one of my personal favorites. The Sandlot was one of my favorite movies growing up. Hope to add a few more to the team photo.

This picture maybe my favorite return I have received back, and I have received some great returns-

The team photo he added his characters name "Ham" -

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today's mail (ttm) Patrick RennaYou either know exactly who he is, or you dont. Not the most valuable autographs I have, but with the inscription "You're killing me Andrew" one of my personal favorites. The Sandlot was one of my favorite movies growing up. Hope to add a few more to the team photo.This picture maybe my favorite return I have received back, and I have received some great returns-The team photo he added his characters name "Ham" -

Awesome. Loved this movie as a kid. Ham's HR trot was priceless.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hello_kitty_2005's Items on eBay

do you mind sharing the address for the Hambino? Would love to add him to my collection. No worries either way. Thanks!

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast