Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I mount them to the cardboard, sometimes even to 2 pieces to make it extra sturdy. I then put the mounted photo in a file folder. I used poly bubble mailers for the shipping to and from. I do write Please do not bend on all the poly mailers. With the cardboard and the please do not bend, I do pay a higher shipping rate cause the envelope cant be bent. I get charged the first class parcel rate. I dont mind paying higher shipping, if it gets me the pics back in better shape. I cant really complain about how the pics get back to me. I had one or two that the cardboard gave out a bit, and the photo bent a bit, but it wasnt bad enough that I couldnt roll it out to flatten it. But this is why I sometimes double cardboard the photos now a days, which does increase shipping.

Recently, I started using toploaders with cardboard in a photomailer. So far so good, except for 1 person that didn't use the toploader on the return and the photos were bent from the USPS sorter.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today's TTM return...

Warren Moon

2 real nice Sigs in blue with HOF inscription. Happy to add these to my collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another great picture return for me via TTM today-

Andre Reed

He added the HOF 14 inscription as requested. Both pics came out great. The solo is a 8x12 sized picture as it was getting cropped bad if I printed it as a standard 8x10. The duo 8x10 picture will now be sent out to James Lofton to complete.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You may have answered this, but where and how are you getting your 8x10's? I struggle to find good ones then walgreens tries to give me the copyright crap half the time when i order prints.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You may have answered this, but where and how are you getting your 8x10's? I struggle to find good ones then walgreens tries to give me the copyright crap half the time when i order prints.

I use Adoramapix via online or Costco (in the store) only. There are a few other good online places you can use from what I have read, but I have been very happy with Adoramapix & Costco so far. Im never a huge fan of how 8x10s come out at any of the CVS/ Wallgreen/ Rite Aid stores.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I use Adoramapix via online or Costco (in the store) only. There are a few other good online places you can use from what I have read, but I have been very happy with Adoramapix & Costco so far. Im never a huge fan of how 8x10s come out at any of the CVS/ Wallgreen/ Rite Aid stores.

I use Adorama as well. Very satisfied with everything and love how secure the pics are when shipping. After getting their Lustre prints I won't get anything else. They look great and the autograph just sticks to them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been on a hot streak with some great 8x10 returns, and it continued today....

Today's mail (ttm)

Dick Butkus - (2) 8×10s

Will send the duo picture to Gale Sayers to complete. Butkus has become less of a sure thing as of late, so I'm very happy to get these back signed nicely by him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Big TTM day for me....

Got my first ROMLB return in a long time. This one took roughly 3 months, but it was well worth the wait-

Henry Kissinger

He didnt use my bic blue pen, nor was it signed on the sweet spot. Both are more then all right to get this one back and into my collection. I have a few political baseballs in my collection including a couple of Presidents and first ladys, and this Kissinger will look great with those.

Also got another nice 8x10 return today.

(3) pics back from Harry Carson - HOF NY Giants. Im a big Giants fan, so I love adding these to my collection-

The other 2 is chose to personalize, which is no big deal-

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Your 8 X 10's look awesome! Love the Moons.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Your 8 X 10's look awesome! Love the Moons.

Thank You!! They have been getting back to me looking great. A few I sent silver sharpies with and others I am getting lucky that they are getting signed with blue sharpies at a good spot on the picture. I try to look for pics where there are good spots for the autograph.

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast