Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sneakylittlehobbitses's Items on eBay

Fredrik Andersen Collection

Received some nice Andersen cards over the last month. Love the Rookie Anthology Selection patch /25.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Awesome Patch! They did a great job on that card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Detroitbreakers's Items on eBay

I swear I'm not just trying to schill my own stuff here, but I've got a Ducks lot up right now that has a TON of Andersen stuff. I wish I'd known there was an Andersen collector here before I put it all up. Here's the link just in case you're interested. Again, I would have rather set up a deal with you before I put it up :(

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121391194821...84.m1555.l2649

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes. We like Frederik Andersen, oh yes do! I'm talking about us Danish hockey fans, of course, haha.

I had the pleasure of chatting with Mr. Andersen at the 2010 IIHF World Championships (that was way back in the day when he and I were both wee lads, haha) and he was very friendly. Calm, cool and always ready to chat with fans. Great guy.

Enjoy your collection. You're off to a great start!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I swear I'm not just trying to schill my own stuff here, but I've got a Ducks lot up right now that has a TON of Andersen stuff. I wish I'd known there was an Andersen collector here before I put it all up. Here's the link just in case you're interested. Again, I would have rather set up a deal with you before I put it up :(

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121391194821?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p39 84.m1555.l2649

Dude, I was totally going to bid but then I saw all that Hiller stuff and though "sheesh, no way!" Haha. *sarcasm*

Good luck with the auction, buddy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sneakylittlehobbitses's Items on eBay

I don't think I'll be adding to my Andersen stuff. John Gibson is one of two players I collect for my personal collection. The other is Ryan Strome.