Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - cygnusx1 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Large 736 card lot for sale, money to be made for sure

187 numbered inserts/parallels (includes UD Exclusives, Premiere Date, Dominion Base, Certified Gold /25, players such as Ovechkin, Yzerman, Messier, Tavares)
    104 autos (includes numbered auto RC's, some auto jerseys and auto patches, only approx. 20 BAP autos from various years)
    132 jerseys (no superstars, but decent players such as Nash, Keith, Robitaille, Hedman, etc.)
    13 patches
    300 rookies (many numbered, decent amount of Young Guns from past few years)

$600 + shipping?

Please let me know if you have any questions.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hang_time8's Items on eBay

Have a list of what's included?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

I am potentially interested, would much more intersted with a list. Maybe even a partial list of the better cards and the worst cards so I know what I'm getting into. Supposed to be getting a large sum of money very soon from a client who couldn't pay. Yeah, what a nightmare.
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the replies. To be honest I'm not really looking to type out a full list, but if there's any specific details you're looking for, I should be able to provide them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

PM sent, thanks for your time.