Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

looking to get into ufc cards

Ive always watched ufc off and on and never really looked into the cards. Kinda want to start getting in to it. I have tons of baseball cards with over 8000 in my inventory on here.

Guys I like are

Robbie Lawler
    Matt mitrione
    Pat Barry
    Matt the hammer Hamil
    W. Silva
    Rich Franklin
    Clay guida
    Bisping
    Mostly guys from 2006_2011

I'm a low end collector so I'm not looking to spend a whole lot of money . More willing to trade.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well if you want to spend anything let me know as im not into baseball but have tons of ufc cards, low priced base sets inserts and low end autos to high end stuff too. including fighters in your list ^^ if interested let me know your budget and ill send you a list and pics :D

Also check us out we do monthly giveaways and need one spot filled ^_^ as well as other stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

Ok cool I'm pm u

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    Twitter: @Nsloki See nobodyweirdlikeme's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Check my bucket. I have a bit of ufc left for trade. I'd take anything from star rookies and star refractors on up for them.
    My main focus is 90s star inserts/refractors in any sport but will also look at RCs, Color Refractors/Prizms and #'d of JRod, Witt, Ohtani, Carroll, Griffey, Jeter, Trout, Acuna, Jordan, Lebron, Luka, Ja, Ant, Brady, Mahomes, Herbert, Burrow, Hurts and any other star rookies/prospects
    Any Kobe Bryant Esp. Rookie Year Cards