Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

SCF Rewards
    Country

PASOXFAN: I received the nice letter and tattoos. Thanks. In response to your request for information regarding Chemtoy baseball rubbers balls, I have spent the last two weeks crafting an article of information I've amassed of the last ten years of collecting these rubber balls. I had hoped to had already finished and sent it to you, but things got busy. Also, thanks to your tattoos, I only need #6 to complete that set. I'm surprised no one else in this forum is interest in these things since they're so much fun. Once finalized, I'll send you the article. Thanks,

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello DMF:

Thank you for your kind reply. Yes, I would be very interested in the article that you are writing about these balls. I would appreciate the insights and years of experience. Did you happen to buy the 31 or so balls that sold just the other day on eBay? I didn't want to bid against you and only needed a few of those. I didn't think there were any needs from your list among the lot.

If you mean that you need #6 of the tattoo sheets and not #16, for example, I have an extra although it is not in the shape that you were requesting. It has some machinery creases near the top and there is a gum stain on the back, but I would be happy to pass it along for a placeholder until you find the condition that you want. This is the sheet with Luis Aparicio, correct? If so, I'll be glad to send it.

My email address is [email protected], if you wish to contact me directly.

I, too, am surprised that this has not attracted more interested collectors. Maybe it is because there were so many and they are cumbersome to ship. Not sure. They are fun, though.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678