Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Yutaka fukufuji PC

SCF Rewards
    Country

My Yutaka fukufuji PC

sory for removing them so long I had other things get in the way still will start edeting a gen from today

link to wat I want https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...utaka-Fukufuji
    Last edited by Toge; 01-19-2015 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Goten nu card

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the*cup's Items on eBay

Interesting player to collect! And everything in one touches - very classy ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Wow I remember this guy. Awesome that you are collecting him! I just checked ebay just for a quick search and there is a Auto of him BTP (last card in your post) and its signed in Japanese. Its a really cool variation auto! It would be really sweet if you could get that although the price is pretty high.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks

thanks for the coments on my pc :) yes the ebay one it is a lot still maby will try. if I do I will update hear wen I have it. and my frend ar 5 cards before me in the gadering of him.
    so I hope to pas him some day :D
    Last edited by Toge; 08-03-2014 at 12:47 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

I have these Fukufuji pieces in my goalie museum, obviously not for sale, but any chance I get to show off some of my wares...

http://bcgoaltendingmuseum.weebly.co...-fukufuji.html

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great collection! Fukufuji signed to play in Esbjerg, Denmark this upcoming season so I will most likely meet him 3 or 4 times during the season. I'll probably make some custom hockey cards for him to sign! Would you like any in particular? Los Angeles uniform? Japan uniform? I'm taking suggestions.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great collection! Fukufuji signed to play in Esbjerg, Denmark this upcoming season so I will most likely meet him 3 or 4 times during the season. I'll probably make some custom hockey cards for him to sign! Would you like any in particular? Los Angeles uniform? Japan uniform? I'm taking suggestions.

yes I am interest ther is so meny ides so I dont know wher to start :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

one more on the way to :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

one more on the way to :)

Is it the Kanji autograph? I saw it sold on eBay for $150 yesterday. Thought you had bought it, haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ya thats me it was expensive still it is 50/50 chans to get eng or kanji if you get a yutaka auto in btp to get it so it is not esy to get
    Last edited by Toge; 08-05-2014 at 05:48 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast