Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: my islanders pc :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

my islanders pc :)

let me know what you think

got these in a group break at the national

tavares logo prime colors

kyle okposo numbers prime colors

my john tavares autos only 2 i know i need to step my game up and just picked up the dual jersey of strome/nelson

josh ho sang (islanders 28th overall pick in this years draft) 1/1 nameplate O

1/1 nameplate

my personal favorite pc card of mine

and heres the rest

8x10 signed in person @ the islanders blue and white scrimmage signers include kevin czuczman, griffin reinhart, josh ho sang, ville pokka, kyle burroughs and ryan pulock

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers
    My traders on Flickr

Really cool pick ups! I'd be really interested in seeing the rest of that collection based on those pics alone.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Shortage of Frans Nielsen cards, eh? Show some love for the Dane, will you? Haha.

But seriously, that is one sweet collection so far. Keep up the good work!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Devyn0417's Items on eBay

Always nice to see an Islanders collection. Great start with a lot of new comers in your collection. I'm still caught up in the past heroes.

BTW I'm looking to sell off to a fellow Islander, my Grabner, Bailey, Hamonic, Okposo, Strome, DeHaan cards.

BoxBreaker you looking for Dane love :)
    http://s717.photobucket.com/user/Dea...?sort=4&page=1
    Last edited by DeanCrandall; 08-06-2014 at 10:13 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Now THAT'S more like it, eh? Thanks a lot for sharing. You have some fantastic cards of Nielsen there. Awesome PC!