Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

A redempting box of ITG LSM!

I really liked ITG LSM at release, but it was overpriced. I found a box for 130$Can delivered, I had to get it.

Lemaire is PC

Both autos are PC

Lemieux and Lemaire PC. I think Lemaire is /20

Last one

And if you check at the back:

The redemption, the Crawford jsy and most of the base cards are available for trade/sale.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Sweet. I love that ITG gives you a real card, with a real player photo, as the redemption card. Not just a blank card with redemption data, or a player silhouette and a code. After this redemption, you've still got a cool card.
    Last edited by Drewk86a; 08-06-2014 at 06:23 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

SCF Rewards
    Country

LSM is my fav product of all time and I love seeing people's breaks, glad you found a reasonably priced box and hit a couple PC autos, nice stuff!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Sweet. I love that ITG gives you a real card, with a real player photo, as the redemption card. Not just a blank card with redemption data, or a player silhouette and a code. After this redemption, you've still got a cool card.

If you get a complete set of History of Lord Stanley's Mug redemption cards, you send it to ITG and they'll ship you a big autographed Stanley Cup.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

My friend won 2 boxes of LSM at the Spring Expo. He was never a card guy, but my cousin and I have been into it hard since 1990. My friend was always an actual memorabilia guy. He bought one of those surprise boxes for $250 and hit a Bernie Parent auto'd jersey with COA and then won the boxes... needless to say he is hooked! He hit a Maurice Richard /9! Lucky ™™™™™™™.

Unfortunately my friend not being a hockey card collector at the time agreed to sell it to a mutual friend (during a camping trip, drunk no less!) so he could give it to his girlfriend's uncle, a huge fan, for just $45.

I didn't like the release price of LSM, I also wasn't too keen on the design. That was heard a lot at the Expo. The set has grown on me since, and like a lot of ITG releases they bring in some huge money and huge collectors. $130 a box is a good deal and I would buy that all day long.

Also like how ITG has actual photo cards as their redemption or He-Shoots He-Scores cards-type-a-thing.

I also like how you can read an old-school player's signature unlike 90% of today's sigs. Scribbles... no idea how people collect that lol.

How much for the Bossy? Let me know what you collect and maybe we can make a trade. What exactly is the redemption for? I tried looking for info but found nothing conclusive.

Cool break regardless,
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

My friend won 2 boxes of LSM at the Spring Expo. He was never a card guy, but my cousin and I have been into it hard since 1990. My friend was always an actual memorabilia guy. He bought one of those surprise boxes for $250 and hit a Bernie Parent auto'd jersey with COA and then won the boxes... needless to say he is hooked! He hit a Maurice Richard /9! Lucky ™™™™™™™.

Unfortunately my friend not being a hockey card collector at the time agreed to sell it to a mutual friend (during a camping trip, drunk no less!) so he could give it to his girlfriend's uncle, a huge fan, for just $45.

I didn't like the release price of LSM, I also wasn't too keen on the design. That was heard a lot at the Expo. The set has grown on me since, and like a lot of ITG releases they bring in some huge money and huge collectors. $130 a box is a good deal and I would buy that all day long.

Also like how ITG has actual photo cards as their redemption or He-Shoots He-Scores cards-type-a-thing.

I also like how you can read an old-school player's signature unlike 90% of today's sigs. Scribbles... no idea how people collect that lol.

How much for the Bossy? Let me know what you collect and maybe we can make a trade. What exactly is the redemption for? I tried looking for info but found nothing conclusive.

Cool break regardless,

The Bossy is going into my PC.

I'll explain you the redemption.

History of Lord Stanley’s Mug, the non-memorabilia inserts found in the Lord Stanley’s Mug release, carries a special opportunity for collectors.We have randomly inserted into boxes of Lord Stanley’s Mug, specially stamped redemption cards.Check the back of the History of Lord Stanley’s Mug cards for the silver foil redemption text.
    If you collect all 45 different stamped cards numbered #HLSM1 - #HLSM45 you can receive a Signed Replica Stanley Cup signed by a LSM Cup Winner.Send your completed stamped set to either of our Customer Service Offices to redeem for a Signed Replica Stanley Cup. Please include your name, complete address, telephone number and email address with your redemption cards.Redemption cards will not be returned.Signed Replica Stanley Cups will be sent out in the order they are redeemed. (see below).ITG will post on our website the Signed Replica Stanley Cups that have already been redeemed.
    Here is the order in which the signed replica Stanley Cups will be sent:Patrick Roy - redeemedDave Keon- redeemed
    Steve YzermanGuy LafleurWayne GretzkyHenri RichardMartin BrodeurBill BarberBobby OrrBobby ClarkeGordie Howe

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Ahh.. I missed the 'both are PC' part lol. I also couldn't find that exact info on the redempions in my quick seach. Thanks! :)