Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

Good News. We Have A MrVeggieMan Sighting.

And of course, more insults.

You should see some of the jackals on the P&R section over there. I will take my chances here than dealing with those idiots every day.

I am not talking about trading even though I never been scammed over there or here for that matter but I am talking about some of the trolling, childishness, immaturity and overall foolery I hear from some of them over there in the P&R section. Those people over there have a political lean and if you don't agree with them it is impossible to have a serious discussion. I do most of my trading over there but come over here for sports and card talk.

Neither you nor any of the idiots on SCF know me on a personal level so I don't give a damn about what any of you say, especially the opinions of some kid who is young enough to be my son.

I am not banned from any site. I still go on SCF to trade but I got tired of the young teapublicans rallys over on P&R. I can have a more intelligent discussion with my goldfish than with some of the idiots over there.

Last edited by GroundSupport; 08-11-2014 at 04:14 PM.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

Evidently, he would rather deal with 14 year old kids with multiple negatives then to deal with people who don't scam, and have differing views on P & R then he does.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See soouthpaw17's Items on eBay

Yup he responded to my post about how SCF is easier to deal with than Blowout members
    Don't ask to trade by book value. No one has traded by book value since ebay has existed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

We need to seriously start a petition on people who will Boycott buying from Blowout until they crack down on their forum. It is filled with Jag bags who consistently rip on everyone.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

Yup he responded to my post about how SCF is easier to deal with than Blowout members

But we are members at both places? So does that mean, I change everytime I change the forum I'm on?

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

We need to seriously start a petition on people who will Boycott buying from Blowout until they crack down on their forum. It is filled with Jag bags who consistently rip on everyone.

It's really not all that difficult to protect yourself. A lot of good members and people there.

A lot of scammers, but there are about 50 members who constantly look to weed the scammers out and get them banned. A little internet police force they have over there. Quite entertaining when they bust scammers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No not at all. I just see a lot more trash and scamming going on over there. Don't get me wrong there is 10x more members and sometimes easier to make a deal, but sometimes it gets out of hand.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

No not at all. I just see a lot more trash and scamming going on over there. Don't get me wrong there is 10x more members and sometimes easier to make a deal, but sometimes it gets out of hand.

No. I'm with you. I joined up, had 3 guys make ridiculous trade offers then get mad when I wanted a fair trade, said something, and was immediately harassed by mods. I told them I wouldn't be back, and 3 insult filled emails later was told I was banned.

Funniest half hour of my life, but yeah, not a blowout fan at all.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

No loss Veggie is one track minded and of late a flat out racist

SCF Rewards
    Country

No. I'm with you. I joined up, had 3 guys make ridiculous trade offers then get mad when I wanted a fair trade, said something, and was immediately harassed by mods. I told them I wouldn't be back, and 3 insult filled emails later was told I was banned.

Funniest half hour of my life, but yeah, not a blowout fan at all.

What was your User ID there?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast