Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah not getting a case of NT for 1500 in canada at all if DA have it at 1440

Well if their selling it at 399 a box and theirs only 4 per case that's only 1600 without a case discount I'm sure their not gonna ask more
    http://www.canadacardworld.com/2013-...hobby-box.html

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Michigan Wolverines Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @kylemclaren7 See kydollarsign's Items on eBay Instagram:

Well if their selling it at 399 a box and theirs only 4 per case that's only 1600 without a case discount I'm sure their not gonna ask more
    http://www.canadacardworld.com/2013-...hobby-box.html

I should have elaborated a little better my b. It won't stay there. If you know you're going to buy a case, but that NOW. The price will for sure go up

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the*cup's Items on eBay

First case break? Just wait for The Cup. Better memorabilia than Ultimate, better designs than NT, and more value long-term than either.

SCF Rewards
    Country

For the first time ever I have bought a box of highend product. Care to guess what it was, National Treasures, that's what it was. The Cup has never been able to entice me quite like NT did this year and that's even after getting an RNH rookie /99 out of the cup. So my choice is go with NT for this year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

First case break? Just wait for The Cup. Better memorabilia than Ultimate, better designs than NT, and more value long-term than either.

Cant argue with the long term value comment .... but some of the NT stuff looks very good. I like a nice, white, card. A nice open space to have autos ..... kind of like SPA. I dont know if the memorabilia will be better ... as Panini tends to use larger windows for their patches, making the potential for nicer patches.
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would pick Ultimate it will hold it value.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's like saying spgu has better designs and memorabilia than Prime.

Cup looked great when nothing else was out.
    Watch 11-12 and 12-13 box after box and really it's quite disappointing for the most part. Especially jerseys/patches/mem

Only gretzky/orr helps but there's a million of those autos.

Checklist is needed to see what rookies will be missing in each set.

Plus if you want game used, it won't be the cup.

I'd say get all 3 if you can. :D

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See notoriousrob101's Items on eBay

Nt

SCF Rewards
    Country

image.jpgLook at that booklet wow

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Detroitbreakers's Items on eBay

NT seems like more of a sure thing to me. I've seen some rough Cup cases opened before. This is Panini's last licensed NHL product and I think they're loading this stuff. It's all just speculation and personal preference though, both are good products.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast