Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Devyn0417's Items on eBay

They could have cut it straight down. Look at the stitching, the V has stitching on the white border outside, the T has no white stitching, not the same jersey.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See frozeninfernocollectibles's Items on eBay

They could have cut it straight down. Look at the stitching, the V has stitching on the white border outside, the T has no white stitching, not the same jersey.

I'm 100% positive it is. It looks like stitching on the white because of the shiny thread used in the RBK edge material. The white looks like a border but it's just white jersey cut along the edge. Look up other Panini letter cards, especially letters like "I" that leave empty space in the patch window, and you'll see the same black cardboard backing used.

You don't have to believe me if you don't want to, but I'm 100% positive those letters are from the same jersey.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See frozeninfernocollectibles's Items on eBay

http://m.ebay.com/itm/121410305433

White letter, green jersey, glued to a black background.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/271571656274

White letter, blue jersey, glued to a black background.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/301278622471

Black letter, white jersey, glued to a black background because the "I" next to it would have been too close to cut and still center the "L".

I could go on and on but I'm on a cell phone and it's a pain.

Again, 100% sure the Tavares is the same nameplate.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hang_time8's Items on eBay

Are there any panini reps on the site or can someone maybe pose the question to panini for some clarification?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

I'm 100% positive it is. It looks like stitching on the white because of the shiny thread used in the RBK edge material. The white looks like a border but it's just white jersey cut along the edge. Look up other Panini letter cards, especially letters like "I" that leave empty space in the patch window, and you'll see the same black cardboard backing used.

You don't have to believe me if you don't want to, but I'm 100% positive those letters are from the same jersey.

I also didn't think they were from the same jersey but you sure convinced me. Really good work there.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12