Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

A new player PC in the works???

So does anybody here remember the guy a year and a half ago that had a Bobrovsky PC but got tired of hunting down countless parallels and cards that all looked alike so he gave up on it and sold it off swearing that he'd never collect another player PC?

Well if you don't remember him all you need to know is that he is a big fat liar and is back with a new player PC.

So what did he do, go back to Bob?

NOPE.

Has to be a Wings player right?

Again that would be a Nope!

So if its not Bob and not a Wings player surely it has to be one of the new Dual Rookie Class Rookies because surely nobody's going to pick a player thats been in the league for several years and has 600+ cards that he would have to chase down right?

Well....

I've got a little bit of work to make up for lost time and all the cards I've missed in the last few years but here's a 3 week start of my new PC.

Not bad for 3 weeks right? Three 1/1's, Three GORGEOUS Prime Colors, and Two /25's. The only thing I haven't figure out is why though? I'm not a Jets fan nor was I a Thrashers fan and certainly wasn't a Hawks fan and I can't really say I've ever paid attention to Byfuglien when he plays so I really have no idea how I started this PC.

Right now the main cards on my radar are the Prizm Gold /10 and Thrashers Logo Prime Colors (Got outbid on one a week and half ago ).

And yes I'm still collecting any and all Wings, Bigg Buff is not getting in the way of the Winged Wheel collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

It's the Teddy-Bear-What-Could-Kill-You thing.

That's a pretty crazy start to a PC there, man. There are probably Buff collectors out there who wouldn't mind taking you out after seeing what you picked up in three weeks hahahahaaa!!!

I was afraid it would be Kesler :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kesler? Why would I want to collect Kesler? I mean maybe if there were a TP shortage or something...

Just messing with ya Ed! Nothing wrong with Kesler, he makes great tumbleweed gifs!

http://vansunsportsblogs.com/2012/04...mbleweed-gifs/

I like how #6 shows him with his new teammates lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hugehitter31's Items on eBay

Wow I love those prime colours. I might have some buff jets stuff If ur interested

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow I love those prime colours. I might have some buff jets stuff If ur interested

Thanks man! I'd love to see what Buffs you! Mainly looking for the harder to find stuff right now, /50 or below, or really nice patches. Anything lower end I feel I can pick up at anytime so want to focus on more upper scale cards.

Those scans of the Prime colors didn't do them justice due to the custom screwdowns, I think these pics will make them look 100% better.

I definitely think these pics came out much nicer and picked up the cards much better and clearer.