Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See b_randon33's Items on eBay

FT/FS - (2) KEN GRIFFEY JR Autographed Memorabilia (UDA) UpperDeck Authenticated!

My wife and I are expecting our first child, therefore I am not sure I have a spot to display these as they should be. So looking to Sell or Trade towards other nice Griffey Stuff (HTF/Nice 90's Inserts, GEM Mint UD RC or Griffey Autos!)

FT/FS - 2 KEN GRIFFEY JR Auto's AUTHENTICATED by UpperDeck (UDA)

- INFORMATION AND PHOTO's below

If Selling - $200 DLVD ($275 Value if Trading)
    Item #1 - Custom Framed Ken Griffey Jr. (29 1/2" x 17 1/2") Autographed Reds Photo Collage Limited Edition to only 230 ! This one is #'d 38/230 and Upper Deck Authenticated (UDA) - Comes with LOA and has Hologram sticker (BAG97304)
    - Production date of 1/31/2001
    - Nice Large BOLD Signature!

If Selling - $275 DLVD ($350 Value if Trading)
    Item #2 - Ken Griffey Jr Autographed Cincinnati Reds Authentic Collection MLB Majestic Batting Practice Jersey (w/World Champion Anniversary Patch, Majestic Tag & Logo along with Authentic Stitched Jersey # and Nameplate)
    - Production date of 12/6/2000
    - You can notice dirt on the white stitched numbers and Lettering on the back of the jersey!
    - I contacted the seller once I received this items to ask about the jersey looking dirty and he mentioned he was told by the previous seller that this was a autographed game worn batting practice jersey
    (UDA - Upper Deck Authenticated) and comes with authenticated hologram sticker (BAG92075) - Does not have the LOA with it but contacted the sell about the LOA and he said he would look through his collection for it as he remembers having it.

- I contacted UpperDeck with the Hologram Sticker Numbers and asked why they were not found on their online system and a Upper Deck representative replied with the following e-mail confirming both as AUTHENTIC and the production dates of each item along with answers to a couple questions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi Brandon,

Thank you for your email. We can confirm the authenticity of hologram number BAG97304 as being a Ken Griffey Jr. signed photo collage. This item has a production date of 1/31/2001. We can confirm the authenticity of hologram number BAG92075 as being a Ken Griffey Jr. signed batting practice jersey. This item has a production date of 12/6/2000. We cannot verify if this was a practice worn jersey. This information should be listed on the COA or LOA that was distributed with this item. Unfortunately, we do not reissue or replace Certificates of Authenticity when they are lost or misplaced and my apologies for the inconvenience. When a hologram is prior to 2002 it would not come up on our online database, so this is why you were unable to find it when searching on our website. We hope this information is helpful to you and that you have a good day.

Sincerely,

Upper Deck Customer Care
    UpperDeckStore.com
    T 800.873.7332 F 760.929.3142
    [email protected]
    Upper Deck Co- 2251 Rutherford Rd. Carlsbad, CA 92008
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BANNED

Country

These are nice I'd love to have either one of them but I dot think I have anything for them

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry nothing for me, but if interested in buying...LMK

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump this for these beauties

SCF Rewards
    Country

Griffey fans???