Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

What do yall think about the Rick Perry Indictment

There could be more behind the media story on what Rick Perry did, but is this not a frightening destruction of political enemies? Perry could face 109 years in jail? In that case Lois Lerner deserves the chance to face 109,000 years in jail. How about Barrack Obama if he goes forward with sacking 8,000 top Naval Officers so he can replace them with people friendly to his cause.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

Shows how crooked the Liberals are.

That DA needed to resign after being busted for drunk driving and acting a fool.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Shows how crooked the Liberals are.

That DA needed to resign after being busted for drunk driving and acting a fool.

LOL. why does it only show how crooked liberals are? In my opinion it just shows how the whole political system is crooked.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

LOL. why does it only show how crooked liberals are? In my opinion it just shows how the whole political system is crooked.

Do you know the story?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

It's definitely a political witch hunt......

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Yes, I know the allegations at least, it alleges that he called for Lehmberg's resignation and held funding of some integrity unit over her head. She refused and the funding was vetoed by Perry.

my post was about you acting like these sorts of things don't happen from all sides of the political spectrum. you just like to say "liberals" are the only politicians that misuse their power. If you think liberals are the only politicians that are shady you are simply blinded by your bias or naive. The whole system is typically set up based on a good old boys club and scratching of backs to get one's back scratched later or making decisions to better their chances to stay in power (i.e. fund raising).

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Def a political witch hunt. All politicians do it. The Clintons just had all of their enemies killed. Obama specifically hired Dennis Burke to target John Dodson with a smear campaign for blowing the whistle on Fast and Furious. I am sure GW had his dogs on Michael Moore. I daresay there is not a single politician from the US Congress up that hasn't misused their political power in this manner.

SCF Rewards
    Country

There could be more behind the media story on what Rick Perry did, but is this not a frightening destruction of political enemies? Perry could face 109 years in jail? In that case Lois Lerner deserves the chance to face 109,000 years in jail. How about Barrack Obama if he goes forward with sacking 8,000 top Naval Officers so he can replace them with people friendly to his cause.

What no death penalty?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Def a political witch hunt. All politicians do it. The Clintons just had all of their enemies killed. Obama specifically hired Dennis Burke to target John Dodson with a smear campaign for blowing the whistle on Fast and Furious. I am sure GW had his dogs on Michael Moore. I daresay there is not a single politician from the US Congress up that hasn't misused their political power in this manner.

I agree, but my concern is that a court actually handed down an indictment on a sitting governor for a political act that is as old as time. This is a terrible precedent.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The funny part is their position is that his veto overstepped his authority...

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast