Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I like him but that is scary because then what demons are behind the curtain
    He seems like it, but my post was a question, not a statement, so my feelings on the guy are moot.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

well, what about bridgegate?

and this

New Jersey was shocked in April by an $807 million budget gap that Christie’s administration did not foresee. The governor now says he will have to miss a couple of yearly installments against the state’s unfunded pension liability — payments that were part of a law he signed in 2011 and touted as one of his greatest achievements.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...c97_story.html

and his backing of common core

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Yeah typical politician. There just is not a good one out there. 3rd party is looking better every year.
    well, what about bridgegate?

and this

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...c97_story.html

and his backing of common core

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I like him but that is scary because then what demons are behind the curtain

He'll do a flip during the primaries. The problem is whenever there's a decent nominee with a shot at winning the Presidency, he has to go full Tea Party or lose the nomination. The problem there is once he does that, he is going to lose. I hope 2016 is different, but I'm not about to hold my breath on that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What though? The only knocks I ever actually hear against this guy are that he spoke with Obama during the big storm, some Democrats actually respect the guy, and something about a traffic jam. That's it. Everything else is good news about him. Am I missing something?

I had no problem with Christie standing with Obama after Hurricaine Sandy. It is a good thing when a Governor can provide empathy to the people of his state.

The bridge shutdown was a little ruthless in my opinion and will come back on him if he continues with his presidential bid.

Not sure how conservative Christie is. I am more interested in gaining control back from the progressives, but the run of the mill Republican will say they do not trust him. I am not sure if I trust him yet.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I had no problem with Christie standing with Obama after Hurricaine Sandy. It is a good thing when a Governor can provide empathy to the people of his state.

The bridge shutdown was a little ruthless in my opinion and will come back on him if he continues with his presidential bid.

Not sure how conservative Christie is. I am more interested in gaining control back from the progressives, but the run of the mill Republican will say they do not trust him. I am not sure if I trust him yet.

So answer me this then; why should any non Republican vote for candidates Republicans don't even trust or like? I heard the same things about McCain and Romney too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So answer me this then; why should any non Republican vote for candidates Republicans don't even trust or like? I heard the same things about McCain and Romney too.

Since we do not have a legitimate third party it turns out to be a vote for the lesser of two evils.

Too specifically answer your question, you have hit the nail on the head on why non-Republicans, independents, libertarians, fed up Democrats have a difficult timing voting for a Republican candidate. Democrats have been very successful in closing ranks and marching in the same directions, but not so much for the Republicans.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Since we do not have a legitimate third party it turns out to be a vote for the lesser of two evils.

Too specifically answer your question, you have hit the nail on the head on why non-Republicans, independents, libertarians, fed up Democrats have a difficult timing voting for a Republican candidate. Democrats have been very successful in closing ranks and marching in the same directions, but not so much for the Republicans.

As long as you think the lesser is better than voting a third, you will always have to choose betweenthe two evils. Be the change you want to see. Your vote is your voice.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910