Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Value of Toews Card?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ari4l2010's Items on eBay

Value of Toews Card?

Was searching eBay and couldn't find anything. What do you think the SV of the Toews card is in this picture? Thanks for the help as always.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

IMO, not sure the slabbing adds much value to that particular card. Looking at completed auctions for non-slabbed, a Crosby just sold for $60, Kane for $60 a while back...probably $75-$100 for a PSA 10 Toews, might be able to hold out for $120 if you are not looking to sell quickly. I'd put it up for $150 OBO and see if you get any bites.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ari4l2010's Items on eBay

$75 a "safe" number to use as a minimum Paul?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

I think so - if it were mine, I wouldn't take less than $75 for it and I think a Toews collector would be happy with the price.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kcfutures9's Items on eBay

if that is out of /10 i bet it is well over $100.