Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast
    OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Mailed today, tracking info: RA039949198US

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

A little frustrated at a few of the members and their posts re: this submission.

I have been on both sides of the frustration that some are experiencing this time around, as both the person waiting on others, and as one who is being waited on. The bottom line is this: getting 10, 15, 20+ people to all send their cards at the same time, even if they are all grown adults that understand concepts of responsibility and communication, is difficult.

Yes, "life" issues seem to come up more frequently when deadlines present themselves. And yes, sometimes things come up regardless of deadlines. But either way, if the cards go out 2 days, 4 days, even 7 days or so later, I guess my question is, "What is the big deal?"

Yes, it's inconvenient. Yes, it's frustrating. But let's really examine what's being done here. You are sending your cards to someone who is handling all the shipping, paperwork, insurance issues, return shipping, communication with BGS, communication with all of us, and THEIR whole real life that is going on simultaneously.

To top it all off, it's SAVING US MONEY relative to the cost of us sending out individually, not to mention the time and trouble of all of the above that Roger is taking care of.

And yes, while we are ONLY sending the cards out, and it shouldn't be that hard, like I said... things come up.

Very simply, if you cannot put up with a little bit of inconvenience, don't use the sub. If you NEED the cards back faster, or if a few days lateness is something that just grinds your gears, sub them yourself.

This is a great service that SCF provides, and Roger takes a whole lot of undue grief for it. It's also no reason to call someone out on this thread or in this forum. Send someone a PM if you really feel the need, but really, is that something that you want to waste your energy on?

I get that a few of us are sending in $100's if not $1000's of dollars in cards, and for some people this is a business, not a hobby. But to those people, I ask that you weigh the money/time Roger is attempting to save you against the time and frustration that you may have to endure, and if you don't think you can do it, don't sub.

Again, Roger, thank you. And to all the others in this sub, thanks for providing me the opportunity to vent.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SuperSkrbec's Items on eBay

Mailed today, tracking info: RA039949198US

You are the man!! Thanks again

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

Thanks for doing all of this! Is there any update on the status of this? I see the last thing for shipping was out for delivery September 30th, but there hasn't been an update since showing it was delivered?

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

They have received and took payment yesterday. I'll take the blame for the delay n them starting the grading process, apparently I forgot to add my CC info on the form. Day 1 starts on Monday and day 20 should end on 10/31

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

No worries. Thanks for the update!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins Miami Marlins Miami Heat
    Twitter: @Jmeza2154

Let me know when the next one is brotha

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

check the other thread in the sticky section. 2015 dates are already up

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins Miami Marlins Miami Heat
    Twitter: @Jmeza2154

Ok

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SuperSkrbec's Items on eBay

Getting close. they will be starting to be graded soon!! :)

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast