Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this legit?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Seller is up to his old tricks again this time in bid format.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1986-87-Mich...3D400770598090

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

The guy's got 100% feedback.

SCF Rewards
    Country

100% feedback and a counterfeit card is still a counterfeit card. Putting "don't tell me it's a fake that's not what ebay is for" in the description basically just says to the world that you know it's a fake so shut up about it lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's quite a risk to take for the seller with a nice feedback score, but I doubt it's real.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors
    See alexmovel's Items on eBay

People do irrational things for money unfortunately! I'm sure a lot of people will ignore his auctions from now on.

It's quite a risk to take for the seller with a nice feedback score, but I doubt it's real.

Hidden Content
    Collecting Toronto Raptors Cards and Michael Jordan

SCF Rewards
    Country

He does for the past 12 months (eBay only calculates the past 12 months for some reason) but has anybody checked his feedback back a couple of pages on his feedback? He has a lot of negatives and neutrals for somebody who is mostly a buyer.

Not saying the feedback has any indication if the item is real or not (it doesn't) but just that the guy really doesn't have 100% feedback in my mind.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors
    See alexmovel's Items on eBay

Good point, I didn't take the time to look back!

He does for the past 12 months (eBay only calculates the past 12 months for some reason) but has anybody checked his feedback back a couple of pages on his feedback? He has a lot of negatives and neutrals for somebody who is mostly a buyer.

Not saying the feedback has any indication if the item is real or not (it doesn't) but just that the guy really doesn't have 100% feedback in my mind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12