Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See phinsphan77's Items on eBay

Anyone looking to move some base from 2004-2006 Topps Total?

Have a ton of these cards just taking up room? I'd love to help you clear them out! Looking for base/RCs from the years 2004, 2005, & 2006. No list necessary, just a count and a realistic price. Many thanks! Dave
    Hidden Content
    Bucket fully updated. Looking for any Miami Dolphins.
    #FinsUp
    ANY Dolphin GU/Auto can find a home with me!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See michonmadison's Items on eBay

I have some 2003, 2004 and a little from 2005, 2006. I have them separated by teams, but no idea how many. Also duplicates or no? I would guess I would have between 50-100 from 2004-2006, but I would not know for sure until I separated them. What would you consider a fair price? ... or trade for Arizona Cardinals base? If we trade I would also try to find something for your Michael Floyd gu and your Ryan Swope Auto. Let me know, I will try to round them up

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have some 2003, 2004 and a little from 2005, 2006. I have them separated by teams, but no idea how many. Also duplicates or no? I would guess I would have between 50-100 from 2004-2006, but I would not know for sure until I separated them. What would you consider a fair price? ... or trade for Arizona Cardinals base? If we trade I would also try to find something for your Michael Floyd gu and your Ryan Swope Auto. Let me know, I will try to round them up

PM Sent!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vogs59's Items on eBay

Hi PP77:

Great win today!!! I have 114 2005 Topps Total base if interested. I am figuring it will cost around $4 to ship.

Let me know what you feel is fair for the lot and I would be more than happy to get out to you.

Thanks,

Jeff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi PP77:

Great win today!!! I have 114 2005 Topps Total base if interested. I am figuring it will cost around $4 to ship.

Let me know what you feel is fair for the lot and I would be more than happy to get out to you.

Thanks,

Jeff

PM Sent! Also, thanks, your Vikes too!