Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool Help identifying a National Treasures printing plate card set

All... I recently picked up an Ovechkin printing plate from National Treasures for the 2012-13 Prime set. I'm trying to identify what sub-set within Prime this plate is for, but am having no luck. It is card #30, but Panini doesn't show any #30 for Ovechkin in their checklist. I've also scanned through eBay for a Prime card with this image on it but again no luck. Does anyone recognize the set for this printing plate?

Ovechkin_Prime.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not a prime card.........should be a peerless patch.......Panini is putting out plates for anything that they made any year, go out with a bang. Only one on Ebay says its 2012-13

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-13-DOMI...item1c44f4dc4b

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Good catch on the misprint on the plate!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Oilerscollector! That solves that mystery... just a misprinted back. Thanks for the help.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's perhaps confusing, but not necessarily a misprint. Dominion wasn't a standalone release in 2012-13 if memory serves correct... due to the lockout a lot of releases were scrapped or consolidated, and I believe some Dominion content was inserted as a bonus into 2012-13 Prime.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mirkor2k's Items on eBay

It's perhaps confusing, but not necessarily a misprint. Dominion wasn't a standalone release in 2012-13 if memory serves correct... due to the lockout a lot of releases were scrapped or consolidated, and I believe some Dominion content was inserted as a bonus into 2012-13 Prime.

Yep thats a dominion peerless plate, but it came from the prime product that had a bonus dominion pack in it. so its not a missprint.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Agreed, not a misprint, as Dominion is listed under Prime for 12/13 and was available only in Prime box-topper packs.

Interesting that card #30 (the Ovechkin in question) is NOT listed on the checklist (along with a number of other card numbers) yet clearly was issued as evidenced by the eBay auction. I wonder if the other skipped numbers were also issued?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks everyone... and to add to the question, were there parallels of the Peerless Patch cards? It's hard to tell since like Gallinator said, #30 is not in the Prime/Dominion checklist. I ask because I just got in two more plates from Ovi that are also listed as 2012-13 Prime, also #30... but with a different image (see below).

plates.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry for hijaking this thread but can someone tell me why there's so much empty space on this plate?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry for hijaking this thread but can someone tell me why there's so much empty space on this plate?

that is a 2011-12 peerless patch... all the empty space is where foil is stamped and the patch goes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast