Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See onetimersportcards's Items on eBay

Are you in New Jersey and bored? Come see Rich Vos Oct 16th at Stanhope House!

Bringing laughter to an area with not much! Come see Rich Vos at the Stanhope House in Stanhope NJ on October 16th! Stanhopehousenj.com for ticket info.

My main mission is to bring laughter to an area that has been hit with a drug problem. Ive grown up here my whole life, and things seem to have gotten worse for my area when i graduated. 4 years out of high school and it is an epidemic. I just recently found out someone in my grade has already passed on due to drugs. Im 22. People arent supposed to die that young. I thought bringing comedy to the Stanhope House was a great idea. A family event (18yo+ for some shows). Something to due with friends, sit back eat and have some drinks. We recently had Gilbert Gottfried and Sheba Mason here and each show was just about sold out! If you are in the area, please give a comedy show a shot here if your not into the music shows we do! If you cant make the Rich Vos show we have Judy Gold coming in November!

There is no other music roadhouse anywhere near here. This place has been standing since the 1790s. yes thats not a typo. Known for our blues we have had famous people over the years Stevie Ray Vaughn, Fabulous Freebirds, John Mayal, etc....

Thanks for your time! - Gary

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Good luck with everything.
    I remember Rich Vos from Last Comic Standing a few years back and he was very funny.
    I don't live close enough to go but hope the event goes well.

Mike

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers

Vos is awesome live.....listen to him on the Opie and Anthony show and his standup is always great. Funny too, because I grew up in Roxbury (town over) and moved to VA about 10 years ago. Drug problem was getting bad then, had no idea it was getting that bad, but it seems like the big drugs are making a strong comeback, makes me sad to hear. Hopefully Rich sells it out, it is worth every penny

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See onetimersportcards's Items on eBay

Thank you for the kimd words people. I hope it sells out too (for mysake lol). Drug problem is bad up here. They did a massive 40 person arrest not to long ago in hopatcong/roxbury. Stanhope is better area even though its next door.
    Hopefully these shows will start bringing family date nights etc...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Good stuff, wishing you the best.

WE NEED more hometown-grassroots endeavors.

Rich Vos is solid he just did a JRE #537 it's on joerogan.net, youtube, itunes, etc..etc