Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Massive Panini Rewards Inventory Update Coming

For some reason the actual thread was taken down but I got this email notification earlier:

Panini America's pioneering Panini Rewards program is on the verge of becoming a lot more rewarding. Over the course of the next several weeks, Panini America officials will be adding more than 25,000 individual cards to the Panini Rewards inventory, the first major update of a planned 250,000-card inventory addition that will take place gradually over the next several months.

The newly added inventory will feature cards from baseball, basketball, football, hockey and Americana Panini America products from 2007 to present and will include low-numbered insert and parallel cards, autographs and memorabilia cards.

So start stocking up on those points, folks.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

How do you get points ?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Buy them.

Panini is doing away with redemptions in their football, basketball, and baseball products and instead inserting points cards into release. Collectors can accumulate points and redeem them at http://exchange-paniniamerica.net for the card(s) of their choice.

SCF Rewards
    Country

uuuugggggg haha.... now this puts me in a dilemma. Do I go out and buy more points in hopes they have a few PC cards.... decisions decisions. 25,000 is sure a lot of cards, even if its all sports included. Thanks for the heads up!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I am still wishing I would have redeemed my Pacific points for a clock or t-shirt

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I have 650 pts from my little Kesler fiasco, I was thinking of buying a Bob Woodward auto but maybe I'll wait n see now.....

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have 650 pts from my little Kesler fiasco, I was thinking of buying a Bob Woodward auto but maybe I'll wait n see now.....

Like, uncovered Watergate Bob Woodward? He has autos?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Yessir! 600 pts for Woodward but only 450 pts for Carl Bernstein, which is kind of weird............

SCF Rewards
    Country

So which hockey products have points in them?
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mikebraycomics's Items on eBay

So which hockey products have points in them?

I believe that would be none - all the other Panini products - so we`ll have to buy points to get anything - as I see it based on info out there -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast