Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

alex, I guess you missed this?

nobody has even discussed the fact that the federal government not ten years ago created and funded a brand new office in the Health and Human Services Department specifically to coordinate preparation for and response to public health threats like Ebola. The woman who heads that office, and reports directly to the HHS secretary, has been mysteriously invisible from the public handling of this threat. And she’s still on the job even though three years ago she was embroiled in a huge scandal of funneling a major stream of funding to a company with ties to a Democratic donor—and away from a company that was developing a treatment now being used on Ebola patients.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Speaking of hipocrasy you sure do throw the word GOD around alot.

+1

It really discredits any remote "logic and reason" that he desperately tries to dispense.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh my god, an atheist is using the word god!!

God help us all!!!

He doesn't believe in god and yet he uses the word god, my brain can't come to grips with this....how can he use the word "god"?

Good god!!!

This must mean he probably DOES believe in god, why else would he use a word that is so commonly used by EVERYONE....yup, that's the ONLY explanation, he's not an atheist, he must obviously believe in god because he uses the word god!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph....I swear to god, you people are too much.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh my god, an atheist is using the word god!!

I thought you were agnostic?

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

I thought he was both? lol :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

Shrew, you know very well I've said I'm Agnostic-Atheist on various occassions.

Now that that's out of the way, let's focus back on the topic.

So GOP, let me continue hearing you complain like the hysterical little girls that you are and continue blaming Obama for things like the "ebola czar" even when it's YOUR clownish party that originally thought "czars" were bad and don't belong in the U.S.....even though Bush also had "czars".

Let me continue hearing your blatant and SHAMEFUL hypocrisy on this issue....smart Americans can see through your bs, and know very well YOU DO NOT CARE about ebola or ANYTHING, you use whatever issue is at hand to blame Obama and to attack him even when it's YOUR fault why things are the way they are.

You are the most pathetic group on this nation.....you are one of the biggest reasons why America is frowned upon around the world and why so many of our allies consider us a JOKE and don't even want to help us when we really do need help.

SCF Rewards
    Country

smart Americans can see through your bs, and know very well YOU DO NOT CARE about ebola or ANYTHING, you use whatever issue is at hand to blame Obama and to attack him even when it's YOUR fault why things are the way they are.

No, the smart Americans can see the wool being pulled over the eyes of people like you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So GOP, let me continue hearing you complain like the hysterical little girls that you are and continue blaming Obama for things like the "ebola czar" even when it's YOUR clownish party that originally thought "czars" were bad and don't belong in the U.S.....even though Bush also had "czars".

Let me continue hearing your blatant and SHAMEFUL hypocrisy on this issue....smart Americans can see through your bs, and know very well YOU DO NOT CARE about ebola or ANYTHING, you use whatever issue is at hand to blame Obama and to attack him even when it's YOUR fault why things are the way they are.

You are the most pathetic group on this nation.....you are one of the biggest reasons why America is frowned upon around the world and why so many of our allies consider us a JOKE and don't even want to help us when we really do need help.

You're making Einstein look bad, man!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

It is easy to make him contradict himself.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Headlines in Spain today say they have 4 more suspected, not confirmed, but suspected ebola cases.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast