Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post First look: 2015 Topps WWE wrestling cards

http://www.beckett.com/news/2014/10/...estling-cards/

The next Topps WWE card set coming on Feb. 11 as Topps unveiled 2015 Topps WWE, its flagship product for its exclusive pro wrestling license, on Friday.

The basic set in this one will consist of 100 cards with four types of parallels — Black, Silver, Gold (/10) and 1/1 Red cards. Then there will be 10 NXT prospects cards to chase along with a 70-card Crowd Chants insert and a 10-card Hulk Hogan Tribute set with, fittingly, Red and Gold parallels.

New this year are several types of cards including Relics for match-used athletic tape as well as a signage Relic from the 1996 King of the Ring event where “Stone Cold” Steve Austin delivered his infamous “Austin 3:16 promo” after defeating Jake “The Snake” Roberts in a match. Also new will be Red parallels for Diva Kiss auto cards as well as Gold and Red parallels for the standard versions. Then, there will be parallels for the Championship Plates ManuRelics and Triple Autograph cards to chase as well.

Also to be found will be standard autographs with Black, Silver, Gold, Red and printing plate versions to chase along with swatch and mat Relics from this year’s SummerSlam event (also with parallels) as well as printing plates for each card. Among the signers for this year’s set will be John Cena, “Rowdy” Roddy Piper, Bret “Hit Man” Hart, A.J. Lee, Paige, Emma, Rusev, Eden, Seth Rollins, Bray Wyatt, George “The Animal” Steele and many more.

Boxes will carry a SRP of $48 with two hits per box. The tape Relics will be limited to just 20 copies per person, the same as the King of the Ring Relics, while autographs will be limited to no more than 200 copies per person with Blacks at 50, Silvers at 25, Golds at 10 and Reds being 1/1s. The Kiss cards will be limited to no more than 100 copies per Diva with autographs limited to 15. For Relics, there will be no more than 800 copies per card for swatches and 300 per for mats.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nyjets49's Items on eBay

So much AJ & Paige...I better start saving now :D

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

So much AJ & Paige...I better start saving now :D

I'm glad I sold out most of my AJ cards. Prices just seem to keep rising.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm glad I sold out most of my AJ cards. Prices just seem to keep rising.

Even being a big fan of hers, with what some of the cards are going for I'm considering unloading mine as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Austin and the 1993 King of the Ring? That just does not compute for me. It should've been the fricken 1996 King of the Ring...cmon Topps/WWE..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This set looks like it has promise with the autograph checklist. Can't wait to get my hands on a couple of these cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a large pile coming my way...but goodness are some the prices going a little nuts. Usually does in the first couple weeks of release...but yowza!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Got a large pile coming my way...but goodness are some the prices going a little nuts. Usually does in the first couple weeks of release...but yowza!

People have the autographs listed at crazy prices right now. I might have to wait for the prices to settle before diving in and getting my PC cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See sportscollector0118's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Just bought a box of it, hopefully i get something good to add to my pc.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This was posted on another forum. Looks like they have added Sting autographs to retail packs in Wal-Mart.

Topps added 2 new photos.
    3 mins ·
    When Sting made his first WWE appearance in a ring in November, the pro wrestling world went into a frenzy.
    Now, wrestling fans can find Sting WWE cards in Topps' latest wrestling release, 2015 WWE, which is in stores now.
    Sting is featured on card #98 in the 100-card base set that also showcases John Cena, A.J. Lee, The Miz, Ultimate Warrior and other stars and legends. However, collectors will be able to find exclusive Sting Tribute cards in Wal-Mart retail boxes and packs.
    A 40-card Sting Tribute set will be featured through Topps’ four WWE releases this year. The first 10 cards appear in Wal-Mart Jumbo Packs and Wal-Mart Relic Boxes with five cards split up between the two.
    The Wal-Mart Jumbo Packs contain five of the first 10 String Tribute cards along with the only place to find Sting Autograph cards.
    The Wal-Mart Relic Boxes have the other five cards as well as Sting Relic cards and a limited amount of Sting Autograph Relic cards.
    Collectors can find 2015 WWE trading cards in stores now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast