Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

You deserve a lot of credit for handling it the way you did. You responses were all respectful and professional. I don't think I would have been able to keep my composure after the fourth or fifth "misunderstanding".

Anyone else flashback to the paper boy from the Better Off Dead movie?
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Like others (likely everyone on the Board reading this) I'd like his ebay handle so I can add him to my blocked list. I don't think you'll be in any trouble since you've reproduced the conversation "verbatim" but I'll leave it up to you if you add to this thread with his ID.

Sorry to live through the exchange with you...it was no doubt 100X worse actually being on the receiving end and it shows your tenacity getting the card you wanted.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

Wow Paul! Just wow!

I had to re-read your messages with the seller, but had to play dueling banjos in order for it to make sense!

4:20
    • Play next
    • Play now

I also was able to figure out who the seller was, and by looking at his auctions he has a double listing up there again... Also has a neg for something he can't find....
    Last edited by Goose97; 11-17-2014 at 12:00 AM.
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

that guy would give Simple Jack a run for his money!

the gentleman: I'll check and if I recieved two payments from you I'll refund one. No worries. I won't take two payments. Not my style

I laughed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow. I had to go over to my ebay page. I am a buyer only and have never sold anything ever on ebay. My feedback rating is about 780+ and 100% positive(oh good for me.) Which means, I have bought a ton of stuff off ebay and 98% of it being hockey card related. I have never had anything close to that transaction in all my years. I've never even had a back and forth with a seller with more then 3-4 responses. You have incredible patience my friend.....great read
    I collect anything I need from 07-08 Ultra hockey..07-08 Heroes and Prospects.
    Looking for JONAS BRODIN cards I need........also any YG's I need from various years
    Collecting 11-12 Contenders NHL INK GOLD
    Trade and Want list Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See icefields02's Items on eBay

not doubting you but
    that has to be true, nobody could make up something like that. i would of gotten in my car and drove down there just to look at the guy, maybe the missing link, maybe sasquatch, maybe ET???

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234