Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mackinnon Signing?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ari4l2010's Items on eBay

Mackinnon Signing?

Anyone know what the situation is with Nathan Mackinnon? I've been waiting on 5 SPA FWA and it hasn't changed from "athlete committed to signing soon . . ." Why are his other cards hard signed and live but his SPA FWA isn't? Anyone have any information to when he might sign? I figure now with the season starting, he will have less time to do it. Any info or insight would be great! Was hoping to have it before the Toronto Expo next month. What are the chances? Also, do you think he will be live when The Cup is released?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

No idea what the issue is (lost cards? UD did something to cheese him off?)

Considering it's taken this long..... if they didn't get them signed during TC, I see no reason to expect they'd be flipped to "shipped" in the next week, or so, which is what we'd need to happen to have them in time for the Expo.

Ultimate was out before or after SPA ? (I don't remember). There's hard signed autos in there. The Autos in Artifacts & MVP are stickers, so they're not exactly new (recently signed).

Will The Cup be signed, in the pack (not redemption) ?? Their previews said that they were waiting to show pics of his RC /99 - but could the reason be that they haven't been signed yet??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sportscardsfanatic29's Items on eBay

From what I read on the Upper Deck facebook page, there was an error with his Future Watch Autos and are scheduling another signing session with him, that's why its taking so long.
    There should be no issue with Cup Redemptions as according to UD, his Cup and Ultimate cards were shipped together to be signed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ari4l2010's Items on eBay

From what I read on the Upper Deck facebook page, there was an error with his Future Watch Autos and are scheduling another signing session with him, that's why its taking so long.
    There should be no issue with Cup Redemptions as according to UD, his Cup and Ultimate cards were shipped together to be signed.

Do they know when this session is happening?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sportscardsfanatic29's Items on eBay

Do they know when this session is happening?

They didnt say

SCF Rewards
    Country

did he sign in pink?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kcfutures9's Items on eBay

How much longer on 13-14 SPA Mackinnon Redemption

I pulled a Mack redemption back in July and submitted it that night to Upper Deck for redemption. How much longer will it be on these. I want to have it PSA slabbed.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

with redemption and UD your guess is as good as anyone guest. At time they even turn to replacement. They first started the sticker auto to prevent redemption but seem like this never really affected the number of redemption and very few remain hard signed. so hope you get it fast but you never know when it will happen. I waited a little over two year to get a stall hard signed auto, at least they finally made it.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kcfutures9's Items on eBay

thanks man I will continue to be patient on it.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

About 6-8 weeks after MacKinnon returns the cards.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast