Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

Wikipedia?
    Glad to see you are still alive and silly as ever.

Good to see you and jetson are classier than ever. Grown men signing up to a website just to troll people (IE me lol)... gotta love it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

This thread made me remember why I stopped coming here.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

Good to see you and jetson are classier than ever. Grown men signing up to a website just to troll people (IE me lol)... gotta love it.

I joined here in 2008, 4 years before I knew of you pathetic existence. Classic Narcissism.
    For the record you have quoted Wikipedia as "research" in the past.
    Fox News is no different that CNN, MSNBC or any other network with an agenda.
    You only agree with 1 side of the spectrum
    Have a nice day sweetie.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wouldn't it just be easier if you developed the ability to debate issues? It would make your experience on message boards much more positive.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You also think humans evolved from apes so...

Are you serious?

I don't believe humans evolved from apes, I accept the scientific theory of evolution which is backed by TONS of evidence and accepted by the ENTIRE scientific community that describes how humans evolved from a COMMON ANCESTOR and how ALL life on earth has slowly changed throughout the billions of years since it came about.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd like to chime in and say that Wikipedia is indeed a GREAT source of research for ordinary people such as ourselves.

The correct way to do said research is to properly look at the citations and make sure the source to the information is not only accurate, but also credible.

And when a citation is NOT found, one should be skeptical of said information.

Furthermore, I want to add that while wikipedia CAN be edited by just about anyone, this does NOT discredit it from being one of the web's best places to acquire information on just about anything.

Again, if done properly, wikipedia is a gold mine of information.

Agreed 100%.

With the only caveat that Fox News is openly deceptive to it's audience by PRETENDING they are "Fair and balanced".
    Last edited by JustAlex; 10-19-2014 at 01:58 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm surprised that anyone is even surprised by it. Everyone knew that Hussein (The smarter one) used chemical weapons against a ton of people..... but then they tried to act like there wasn't any "WMD's" in Iraq. Chemical weapons = No WMD, but a little pipe bomb made by a redneck in the woods for fun is a WMD....... makes no sense. Just another reason why I don't believe much of anything in the news these days besides sports scores

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Media organizations are just like politicians, they're all one of the same

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

I joined here in 2008, 4 years before I knew of you pathetic existence. Classic Narcissism.
    You only agree with 1 side of the spectrum
    Have a nice day sweetie.

Wouldn't it just be easier if you developed the ability to debate issues? It would make your experience on message boards much more positive.

The two of you are what you are... you really can't help yourselves. Maybe one day you will get outside, see the sun, realize there's more to the world than trolling message boards.... but my hopes aren't high for you pair. Sad

If anyone would like to actually talk about the topic of this thread please continue doing so.. this couple shouldn't detract from real debate.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The two of you are what you are... you really can't help yourselves. Maybe one day you will get outside, see the sun, realize there's more to the world than trolling message boards.... but my hopes aren't high for you pair. Sad

If anyone would like to actually talk about the topic of this thread please continue doing so.. this couple shouldn't detract from real debate.

We will go outside and play the same day that integrity enters your life. Deal?

I'd like to chime in and say that Wikipedia is indeed a GREAT source of research for ordinary people such as ourselves.

The correct way to do said research is to properly look at the citations and make sure the source to the information is not only accurate, but also credible.

And when a citation is NOT found, one should be skeptical of said information.

Furthermore, I want to add that while wikipedia CAN be edited by just about anyone, this does NOT discredit it from being one of the web's best places to acquire information on just about anything.

Again, if done properly, wikipedia is a gold mine of information.

Alex, very well stated about Wikipedia. When I had to confirm a Mike Brown job title the other day, it was the perfect resource. If one is going to Wikipedia for fuel for a political argument, they may not find much objectivity because many of the references are to heavily partisan blogs. Some people do not have enough objectivity to think this information through before adding it to their political argument.
    Last edited by 37jetson; 10-19-2014 at 06:14 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast