Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Make your non-hockey friends take the Phil Kessel Test

Our friends at Winging It In Motown cooked up an amazing social experiment on Friday involving hockey’s favorite awkward older brother, Phil Kessel of the Toronto Maple Leafs.

The simple concept: Take the photo of Kessel shown here, and ask those in your life that may not have let the light of hockey into their hearts (yet) what it is he does for a living.

The responses have been incredible, ranging from “guilty CEO” to “Verizon salesman” to “axe murderer.”

So, again, your mission should you choose to accept it:

1. Save this picture of Kessel.

2. Send this picture of Kessel to a non-hockey friend (or relative).

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...205555023.html

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I took the Phil Kessel challenge with my wife, she said "eww he looks gross" I said "that's not a profession", she responded "Ice cream truck driver...". I say he looks like a Russian NYC cab driver that has just been charged with drunk driving and vehicular assault and has just posted bail after spending a night in lockup. Because he ran down the cast of the view he is being awarded a medal and a key to the city and all charges will be dropped.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I took the Phil Kessel challenge with my wife, she said "eww he looks gross" I said "that's not a profession", she responded "Ice cream truck driver...". I say he looks like a Russian NYC cab driver that has just been charged with drunk driving and vehicular assault and has just posted bail after spending a night in lockup. Because he ran down the cast of the view he is being awarded a medal and a key to the city and all charges will be dropped.

lol definitely not the face of pretty boys for the NHL.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays NULL
    Twitter: @@TheJMCole See mikescards141's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Wyshynski, sinks to a new low with this latest puck daddy blog. To smear a man who has fallen off the wagon and is just trying to relive his glory years of when he made people happy representing his organization.

May we all take the time to remember The Hamburglar in happier times.

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/q...ps8bbf498f.jpg