I can not seem to find out anything about this. I can tell you what I do know along with the story:

It is an actual paining/drawing. It had to have been done pre-1976. The framing company that framed it is out of Wellsville, NY. He closed his business in 1976 therefore it had to have been done prior to that. I have an Arthur Ashe that is also signed and numbered by the same artist. I also have another Aaron and two other Arthur Ashe that are signed, but not numbered as well as a Nolan Ryan.

The gentleman that had these photos collected art. He had various pieces, not only of sports, but of all kinds of things. He seemed to really know what he was buying and only displayed the nicer items. The Aaron hung in his living room and the Ashe by the door as you walked into his house. He told me he bought them at an auction in New York back in the 80's and paid $2200 for the Aaron and $3500 for the Ashe. Seems like a lot of money not only now but then as well. He bought the other pieces for around $200 each. I asked him about authenticity and his word were they were authentic in which I wholeheartedly believe based on other items in his home as well as his knowledge of art. I told him these days having authenticity is huge and can mean the difference between $50 and $5,000. That is just how it is. These are beautiful pictures and I have researched researched and researched and can not find another one or anything about these. Has anyone ever seen one? Does anyone know the artist? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Attachment 86356

Attachment 86357

Attachment 86358

Attachment 86359

Attachment 86360