Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

RIOTS! in Keene St College....and yet, why so little coverage from the mainstream?

http://www.wmur.com/news/chaos-fills...reets/29226864

^I've heard almost NOTHING about this from the big mainstream media....and I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHY?!

Is it because these were just "drunk party kids having a good time and got out of control" the way some have described it?

Or because no one freaking cares when white kids riot?

You know something.....I DON'T like to play the race card, because many times I don't see the world in such a black and white manner.....during the whole Ferguson thing, my angle is and will CONTINUE to be the out of control state we have in this nation with cops.

I DO NOT CARE WHO THE VICTIM IS.....Cops are OUT of control no matte what race YOU are and no matter what race the COPS are.....they are drunk on their own power and believe they can do whatever the hell they want and the law does not apply to them.

However bad it may be.....the people that DID riot in Ferguson did so out of frustration that they feel that there is no justice in their community.

THIS DOES NOT EXCUSE THEIR BEHAVIOR!!!

But why did these stupid kids riot? For no god damn reason other than they were drunk?

Let this be a very STARK realization to EVERYONE that humans in GENERAL are idiots and can do very stupid things especially when tensions are high or when alcohol is in play.

And remember....ALL RACES riot, and ALL RACES do stupid things.

And SCREW YOU Mainstream for being so quiet on this.....You once again show your true colors for the PATHETIC and NON-TRUSTWORTHY status you have reached.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 10-21-2014 at 03:26 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Found some good videos of the rioting including a LOT of property damage such as flipping over cars and breaking street signs to assaulting fellow rioters....

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...ed_Box_Article

^THUGS!

There's not a better word for these people and their behavior!

These people need to be brought to justice....just like the THUGS rioting in Ferguson.

Rioting should NEVER and I mean NEVER be justified or excused.

And I'm glad we have these videos because not only does it show how ANYONE regardless of race can riot and act like ANIMALS, but it can also lead to authorities to find these people and bring them to justice.....no mercy for rioters!
    Last edited by JustAlex; 10-21-2014 at 03:29 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

You don't like to play the race card but you do....SMH
    Did you see it on the mainstream news when they did this same thing at UMass Amherst in the spring? No
    Do you see any mainstream coverage when this happens dozens of times a year in different college areas? No.

I saw it because it was local and it shows the stupidity of "local" idiots fueled by alcohol.

If you are going to race bait please make it worth your time.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I stopped reading when you said you don't play the race card.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

Strictly playing the race card. Exactly why he made this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Of course now that most have figured Alex out he pops out of the hole to stir the pot then leaves when the heat turns up and most figure out it was all about nothing. Shame because Alex actually use to make good points but his crusade has consumed his common sense.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This isn't being covered by media because:

1) A black guy wasn't killed by a white cop.
    2) College towns have these types of disruptions all the time, so they are common place.
    3) It is not a race related riot.

To suggest that this isn't being covered because they are white is asinine and silly. This isn't being covered because the media likes to sensationalize things that divide the country. A bunch of drunk white teens turning over a couple of cars and setting trash cans on fire is hardly newsworthy anyway. A black guy killed by a white cop is the lead story on every major news feed. A white guy killed by a black cop will not even be a casual mention on anything other than the local news and then it will only be played off as "man shot by cops" with no mention of skin color.

Want to see a version of the race card? Try this. ANYTHING done to a black person by a white person is considered racially motivated until proven otherwise. Anything done to a white person by a black person is "just a conflict" and the white person probably did something to deserve it anyway. That is the true ignorance of racial issues in this country. This is supposed to be a country of fair and equal treatment for all, which simply does not exists.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

I'd give Alex $5 to change his Avatar to "Rev" Al Sharpton.

SCF Rewards
    Country

WELL SAID
    This isn't being covered by media because:

1) A black guy wasn't killed by a white cop.
    2) College towns have these types of disruptions all the time, so they are common place.
    3) It is not a race related riot.

To suggest that this isn't being covered because they are white is asinine and silly. This isn't being covered because the media likes to sensationalize things that divide the country. A bunch of drunk white teens turning over a couple of cars and setting trash cans on fire is hardly newsworthy anyway. A black guy killed by a white cop is the lead story on every major news feed. A white guy killed by a black cop will not even be a casual mention on anything other than the local news and then it will only be played off as "man shot by cops" with no mention of skin color.

Want to see a version of the race card? Try this. ANYTHING done to a black person by a white person is considered racially motivated until proven otherwise. Anything done to a white person by a black person is "just a conflict" and the white person probably did something to deserve it anyway. That is the true ignorance of racial issues in this country. This is supposed to be a country of fair and equal treatment for all, which simply does not exists.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can any of you conservatives read?

@jl, yes I'm playing the race card NOW, but I typically DON'T....go read the damn Ferguson thread if you don't believe me.

@AJ, with the amount of times you constantly misinterpret my comments, I'm glad you stopped reading.

@Ground.....you literally said nothing of value.

I'm not even remotely surprised by the comments.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 10-21-2014 at 02:21 PM.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast