Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Must be something in the water in South Florida.

After going round robin with Imac, I would agree.

Up north, we get our clean water from the Florida aquifer, which basically serves all the way to Tampa, I think they drink sea water below that. (for all you science freaks...this is not scientific) ;)
    Last edited by beachbum; 10-28-2014 at 01:11 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Aj, I DO remember our conversation, I was frustrated with you (which seems to be the norm) because you were constantly hounding be about coming to this forum and not trading or doing other sports cards related things.

So I told you that I would answer any question you'd like if you answered one of my questions.

And my question was "why do you believe in god"?

At that point you admitted that you believed in god.

What I don't remember is the thread where this conversation took place since it was many months ago.

But regardless of that, You said in this thread that you are not afraid to say your beliefs....then tell me....do you believe in god or not?

Must be something in the water in South Florida.

So much substance in this post, you can tell the writer is very interested in discussion and isn't just throwing around meaningless words.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So much substance in this post, you can tell the writer is very interested in discussion and isn't just throwing around meaningless words.

It's just a joke Alex, you can joke around, right?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Alex if you remember the conversation then obviously you are lying here. I NEVER said I believed in god so when you post that I do you are lying. Now you can be a man and admit your wrong (for once). I am not saying anything because I answered this question which you fully admit here. You just changed my answer, I told you my belief so why should I say it again why you got it wrong then and will get it wrong now. Now this has gone off topic enough which is what you do mostly when you start a thread there is always a hidden agenda and it always works so Bravo son. Now we will see what kind of person you are if you can admit when your wrong which I know you won't but I have said what I need too. You credibility shrinks with every post you make and that is just fine.
    @Aj, I DO remember our conversation, I was frustrated with you (which seems to be the norm) because you were constantly hounding be about coming to this forum and not trading or doing other sports cards related things.

So I told you that I would answer any question you'd like if you answered one of my questions.

And my question was "why do you believe in god"?

At that point you admitted that you believed in god.

What I don't remember is the thread where this conversation took place since it was many months ago.

But regardless of that, You said in this thread that you are not afraid to say your beliefs....then tell me....do you believe in god or not?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, this has officially become a mission for me.

I don't know how long it will take me, but I WILL find that thread and show you and everyone else who is the real liar.

Pray I don't find it Aj, because if I do I will happily gloat to an excessive level.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why pray?? Alex go outside and enjoy some fresh air. There has to be something in life you enjoy besides these boards. NBA is back the Heat should compete so there you go. Besides don't act like an old thread cannot be edited. But you go ahead and waste your time which proves NOTHING. I see you cannot not be a man and own up to something and that is fine. AT least logic and reason are gone now.
    Ok, this has officially become a mission for me.

I don't know how long it will take me, but I WILL find that thread and show you and everyone else who is the real liar.

Pray I don't find it Aj, because if I do I will happily gloat to an excessive level.

SCF Rewards
    Country

See this is all I was looking for.Here was a nice,honest pm you sent me 6/9/13.Then you could admit that sometimes you do not discuss in a logical or reasonable manner. Bottom line Alex is you do not want to be labeled so don't label me or others.

Politics and Religion

AJ, I'm not going to respond to the thread because I think that would only fuel more and more unnecessary personal chatter that has nothing to do with real politics or religion.

I have constantly told you why I do what I do, but despite my numerous explanations you keep asking the same question, you keep making these insipid points as if it actually helps your argument out.

Do you see why I called you a "detractor".

Because you do this type of stuff far too much.....instead of discussing the points being made in the threads you like to call me out because I don't participate in other areas of this website.

Just let it go, I use this site solely for politics and religion discussion, nothing more, you're not going to see me in other areas of the website, I'm sorry that you don't like that, but I have the choice to do that, nothing in SCF says that I must contribute to the sports forums.

Do you know that the story I posted in that thread was really true?

I had a fight with a friend of mine (who is christian) and I told him something I shouldn't have, at that point I realized that sometimes I let my emotions get the best of me, and even though I don't think I've ever done something as bad in this website, I realize that I don't always discuss in a logical and/or reasonable matter.

That is unacceptable to me and I came back because I know that I can do better and I can really discuss these difficult topics by my creed of logic and reason.

You know AJ, even if we constantly disagree on basically everything I don't hate you or anyone else on this site, I simply come here as a way to let my opinions be known, but to challenge the reader as well.

I hope this answer is sufficient to answer your question.

-Alex.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

Says the guy who started the "Fire in the Theatre" thread. I did post my comments earlier before this turned into a girl fight with hair pulling and all.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

girl fight with hair pulling and all.

Misogynist!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Aj, you called me a LIAR and a FRAUD on this thread, you constantly get my position wrong, and now you want me to let this go and to admit to something that isn't so...

Do you see how I might not be inclined to do that?

You know what I always found to be ridiculous, trying to argue with reason against the unreasonable, such as religion and theistic principles.

And that's what unfortunately occurs here almost on a daily basis.

Aj, if you want me to drop this, I'll do so if you retract your slanderous comments on me.

If not, I can personally guarantee you that I WILL find that thread and post what it has to say.

I'll show you and the rest that I'm not lying, I have no reason to lie.

OR you could just give us your beliefs in god as to whether or not you believe in him.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast