Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fifthcup90's Items on eBay

Never done a "white whale" thread before, but.......

...this is probably the biggest of the whales for me. Has been at the top of my list since it came out. First one I have seen in several years. Did I pay too much, probably. Do I care? NO! Finally found its rightful place in my Kurri collection.

I collect: Kurri, '70s Kelloggs and Topps hockey(also OPC), football, and baseball cards, vintage stars and World Series subset cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jffoland's Items on eBay

nice find! 13 years is a long time to wait, glad it found it to you!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

Great find your collection Rob, and congrats on snagging a whale you have long sought after! A fantastic card that is very tough to come across. Hope all is well my friend!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

That's a beauty card, you've got some sweet luck there sir! Amazing to think of how many cards are locked up in collections all over the world, never to see the light of day again...................

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet addition Rob. Just a few goals represented there. 2,163 (had to look).

What is the print run on it?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (14)
    Country

now thats dedication! nice grab!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fifthcup90's Items on eBay

brian045: Thanks. Yeah, been a long time on this one, never thought another one would surface. Just glad I saw it before I missed out on it.

Andrew: Thanks man. Was hoping you would see this one, and yes, one of the toughest additions in the whole collection. Doing well here, hope all is good up your way.

87sluggo: "Amazing to think of how many cards are locked up in collections all over the world, never to see the light of day again..................." You are absolutely right, and that is exactly what I was afraid of on this one.

one20: Yeah, guess those guys did dent the ol' twine a few times between 'em. A print run of 30. Remember when that was really short printed haha. Heck, been so long on this one that I think you were still living here when it came out. Hope things are good with you.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

very nice pick up!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

13 years, yeah thats what i call a whale. Great looking card

SCF Rewards
    Country

one20: Yeah, guess those guys did dent the ol' twine a few times between 'em. A print run of 30. Remember when that was really short printed haha. Heck, been so long on this one that I think you were still living here when it came out. Hope things are good with you.

I guess a print run of 30 with Gretzky, Kurri, and Robitaille would be like a print run of 5 on Hull. Can't imagine how many people out there PC those guys. Nice you were able to land a copy for your collection.

Back when this card came out we were still having some epic 7 game series of bubble boy hockey on the superchexx. Man time flies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast