Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Rockin Robbie ROCKS my PC and other pictures of men

My God, the little weasel-boy at Tim Horton's put sweetener in my coffee instead of sugar, I CANNOT get the taste out of my mouth.

Heyyyyyyyyy, how are ya? Get this........back on April 29th I posted this thread about the 1970 Swedish Mastarserien World Championships set....

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...t=mastarserien

And then outta nowhere on Monday I think, Rockin Robbie PMs me and asks me if I still need #1 and #21. Helllllllllls yes I do, there's a couple of graded ones on Bay at the moment but I don't need graded copies and I sure don't need to pay for the graded price hahahaa. So I asks him how much and he says says he just wants my shipping address!!! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?????

Now bear in mind that they book for a whopping $8 and $1.50 respectively.........but they're 40+ years old and you hardly ever see them, and the last two up on eBay (back in April) sold for over $25 apiece. So thanks to Rob (Thanks Rob!!!) I can actually show off the entire 50-card series I set.........

EVERY bit as sexy as a Nate MacKinnon CUP ARP! Jaroslav Holik up at the top there is Bobby Holik's dad! Gerry Pinder played 500+ games in the NHL and WHA. Fran Huck played 3 NHL seasons and 5 WHA seasons and was inducted into the IIHF HOF in 1999. Ken Dryden you know. A lot of the Russian players were on the 1972 Summit Series team. Ab DeMarco had an 11-year NHL career, including yourrrr Vancouverrr Canucksss!!!! Morris Mott played for the Jets and Seals. Lars-Erik Sjoberg was a WHA star and the first European captain of an NHL team when the Jets joined the NHL in 1979. Vaclav Nedomansky was also a WHA star, the first player to ever defect to North America!! Ulf Sterner was the very first European-trained player to play in the NHL, spending the 1965 season with the NY Rangers. And Tord Lundstrom has a wicked cool name.

This is the stuff I live for.

Thanks again, Rob :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

Great show Ed! I'm not very familiar with the set but I am sure that I have seen a few of these every time I visit a Swedish dealer at the Expo. Are they all a similar size as a regular hockey card or smaller? I know that he has some older Swedish cards that are probably around 2x3".

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Yessir, 2 and 1/2 by 3 and 1/3. Ish. :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice cards