Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

canada has plenty of drug companies and so does the rest of the world,you would figure after 30-40 years africa would be inclined to find a cure,why sit around and wait for the u.s. to do it for you? and then complain about it?

Yes, we do. And it is one of our drug companies that came up with the experimental drug that saved your doctor. Unfortunately, our drug companies are minor players compared to the US giants.

I wasn't complaining about it. I was responding to the ignorant post that brought it up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The CDC knows the science.

I am laughing and cringing at the thought of you believing this. Do you not remember the utter Keystone Cop Act of the CDC in the first weeks of the Ebola Crisis? Just how many times did they change handling protocol? They even blamed the nurse for not following protocol (which they set and quickly changed).

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

I am laughing and cringing at the thought of you believing this. Do you not remember the utter Keystone Cop Act of the CDC in the first weeks of the Ebola Crisis? Just how many times did they change handling protocol? They even blamed the nurse for not following protocol (which they set and quickly changed).

That's nice. I don't find your ignorance funny at all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's nice. I don't find your ignorance funny at all.

No need to let facts get interlaced with your posts. Equating the CDC's recent performance with science does not compute. Ebola may end up being overblown, but all you have contributed is parroting some left wing blog/think tank that acts like it is nothing more than a right wing plot to destroy Obama.

Since Ebola is nothing to worry about it is time for Canada to step up and take these patients.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

The CDC says quarantines are not needed for these health care workers. The CDC knows the science. Even if she contracts it, it is extremely hard for someone to pass it on. That's the science.

really? they have changed their stance, and plenty of doctors, including microbiologists, disagree with them. and they made fools of themselves on tv.

also, you think the CDC is not government controlled?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

really? they have changed their stance, and plenty of doctors, including microbiologists, disagree with them. and they made fools of themselves on tv.

also, you think the CDC is not government controlled?

Don't even know how to respond. What is "really?" in reference to? What do plenty of doctors and microbiologists disagree with them on? The need to quarantine healthcare workers?

When did I say I think the CDC is not government controlled? My reference to "government" was referring to the politicians.

SCF Rewards
    Country

really? would be in reference to your quote that is in the post.

and by your response I see you don't know what you are talking about, so I have no need to continue this.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

really? would be in reference to your quote that is in the post.

and by your response I see you don't know what you are talking about, so I have no need to continue this.

My post made 3 assertions. Perhaps you should try communicating clearer Are you questioning the CDC knowledge of Ebola? CDC's position the quarantining doctors is not necessary? Or that Ebola is extremely hard to pass on?

Yes, you are RIGHT. You have no need to continue. You haven't made any sense yet. No point starting now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you questioning the CDC knowledge of Ebola? CDC's position the quarantining doctors is not necessary? Or that Ebola is extremely hard to pass on?

try all 3, pretty easy.
    The real issue is you spout like you know something, when you don't have a clue.

Yes, you are RIGHT. You have no need to continue. You haven't made any sense yet. No point starting now.

might work on your fellow libs or uninformed conservatives, but you keep proving you don't know what you are talking about, but you keep going.

get informed on what you are talking about and come back, you will see you will be in agreement with me (though you won't out of spite)

hows that for not continuing?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

try all 3, pretty easy.
    The real issue is you spout like you know something, when you don't have a clue.

might work on your fellow libs or uninformed conservatives, but you keep proving you don't know what you are talking about, but you keep going.

get informed on what you are talking about and come back, you will see you will be in agreement with me (though you won't out of spite)

hows that for not continuing?

Everything I stated was accurate. But not surprising that you wouldn't agree. Afterall you are the guy that believes in fairy tales.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast