Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See notoriousrob101's Items on eBay

Halloween Time! Cards for the Tricker Treaters!

Card packs for the little kids. It's a mix of shiny base. Thanks for the idea whoever posted.

Rob

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wllj30's Items on eBay

Im to old for trick and treating but i would like come by your place if your giving these packs out, I see some Habs in there lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See truepar's Items on eBay

Nice!

I've just finished doing the same thing. Put 6 cards into candy bags with a piece of candy. All sitting next to the door, waiting for trick or treaters. Also threw in some inserts and promo cards for some lucky kids out there.

Kudos to whoever mentioned this too. Will be handing out about a 1000 cards that were taking up space. Last year we had about 250+ trick or treaters, so hopefully the same amount this time.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Miami (FL) Hurricanes
    See Zuback's Items on eBay

Nice job guys.

I have been doing this for about 15 years now. I came across the idea in a Beckett back then. The other options was to donate cards to a local children's hospital, but when I started I did not have one close by, so I went with the cards. My wife I think is growing tired of it. But, I enjoy giving cards out to the kids. We don't have as many kids as we used to, so some kids get 2 or 3 packs of cards. I put about 15 cards in each pack. Most are from all years. At times I even but in Football and Basketball, but is mostly if not always Hockey.

It is a nice way for me to get ride of cards that I don't want as I have copies of already.

This year for a lady at work, I gave her son - who is 6 and just started collecting hockey cards - a 800 count box. He told his mom that he did not need Christmas as it already came. He was going to stop by my house, but I wanted to give this to him before Halloween. In the end I got a very nice card, signed by him, thanking me for the cards. His mom said he used his own money to even buy the card and he even picked it out. I keep in my office and look at it each day as a reminder that we all can do nice things for people in many different ways. It also will keep him in the hobby and this is great way for him to start off. I doubled his collection with what I provided.

Take care everyone and Happy Halloween.

Tony Zuback

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nice job Guys and awwe the country living , grand total of zero tricker treaters this year ( our record is 4) , except my own little guy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Great stuff guys. I thought of this but a little late. I will do it for sure next year