Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thumbs up Still trading for Lakers...new stuff in the bucket!

I'm still looking for Lakers GU, autos, RCs, and #'d cards. I'm partial to trading for guys who have won a ring in purple and gold, but I'm open to anyone in their Laker uni. My entire bucket is for trade minus the Laker's PC.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm interested in your Archie Goodwin auto & your for University of KY rookies.

Any interest in:

2009-10 Jerry West Classics Jerry West Classic Greats GU Purple JSY /49?

I've also got plenty of rookies & likely #'d Lakers as well ( I know I have a Kobe Anthology /8).
    Always looking for Eric Davis cards/items to add to my collection:
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See estev_torre's Items on eBay

I have a robert sacre crusades auto
    ryan kelly totally certified GU
    AND Kareem and Elgin Baylor Hall monitors /199 panini prizm blue die cut
    plus a Kareem 2012-13 crusades insert

intereted in your j will, lance Stephenson, and Ray mccallum tos

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ad your steve Francis GUs , the Yao Ming GU, and you iverson elite insert

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm interested in your Archie Goodwin auto & your for University of KY rookies.

Any interest in:

2009-10 Jerry West Classics Jerry West Classic Greats GU Purple JSY /49?

I've also got plenty of rookies & likely #'d Lakers as well ( I know I have a Kobe Anthology /8).

I'm definitely interested in the Jerry West GU. If you want to put an offer together for the cards you like then I'm sure we can work something out. I'm pretty easy going as long as I'm getting something I like (like the Jerry and the Kobe #'d).
    Last edited by LifeTimeLakerFan; 11-05-2014 at 01:52 PM. Reason: typo

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ad your steve Francis GUs , the Yao Ming GU, and you iverson elite insert

I'm interested in your #'d inserts. I've already got plenty of Kelly and Sacre for now though. Do you have a bucket that I can look at? If so, maybe we can still work out a deal for the others. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kareem /199
    http://s36.photobucket.com/user/Rowd...tml?sort=6&o=3

Elgin /199
    http://s36.photobucket.com/user/Rowd...ml?sort=6&o=23

Check them out and then PM me I would definitely still love to work something out! Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kareem /199
    http://s36.photobucket.com/user/Rowd...tml?sort=6&o=3

Elgin /199
    http://s36.photobucket.com/user/Rowd...ml?sort=6&o=23

Check them out and then PM me I would definitely still love to work something out! Thanks

I'm interested in both, especially the Kareem though. I also like both of your Paul George prizm inserts and I would really like to pick up the Giannis RC Auto from Prizm. Let me know if we can work a deal along those lines.

The only card you mentioned that I would like to keep is the Iverson Elite insert, but it can be traded for thr right deal. Also, the Jwill auto was in person at a Pacers game. I will guarantee it's authenticity to pass PSA, JSA, etc though.
    Last edited by LifeTimeLakerFan; 11-05-2014 at 02:26 PM. Reason: added info

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

I've got these from 14/15 Prestige Plus if you need 'em, and think I have some autos in my bucket as well.

Bonus Shots Red /199: Carlos Boozer (in Lakers uni), Jeremy Lin

Also have a lot of inserts/RCs not in here that I can get you a list of if you want.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've got these from 14/15 Prestige Plus if you need 'em, and think I have some autos in my bucket as well.

Bonus Shots Red /199: Carlos Boozer (in Lakers uni), Jeremy Lin

Also have a lot of inserts/RCs not in here that I can get you a list of if you want.

I have the Carlos Boozer already. I'm not really looking for this year's sorry team too much though. lol If you want to make a list of your Laker inserts and RC's that would be great. I'm only interested in #'d cards, GU, and autos for the most part though. I'll check your bucket today.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast