Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Arizona fall league questions

Two quick questions:
    1) Can you get autographs of players leaving the locker room? If so, which stadiums?
    2) what is Cubs Park like? Where do players sign at?

Thank you for replying

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dasbam84's Items on eBay

I can't give u info on Cubs Field but I have not heard of anyone being successful post game locker room.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

to the top!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have not done the AFL in the past. Unfortunately, I have not yet! My best suggestion would be to ask the auto hounds down by the visiting team dugout before the game as to where to go to get players after the game. I have been to a couple minor league parks where that literally is still inside the stadium beside the player locker room. Most parks the locker room exits outside and is by a parking lot. I know that during the last day of a series at a park that I have not been at I look for a travel bus parked beside the stadium after the game and have had success many times with players as they leave the stadium on way to the bus. I actually enjoy staying after games on the final game of a series for away autos the most. The reason is that you know they are usually on a schedule to get out that night and will not be hanging out as long inside. Many times that is an day game as well and it is easier to see them in the light and not so draining to stay out as late. Best of luck to you either way and let us know how you do.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

MikeTrout,

just a quick follow up. Depending on when you get to the park, there is a huge chance for autos. The gates open 1 hr prior to game time but the players won't typically come out until around 1210. For Surprise stadium, the visiting team comes out the tunnel behind home plate while home team comes out of the 3rd base line. I say, get there early and talk to other auto seekers. From what I have heard, most teams will sign after the game but along the fence line. I think the locker room may have a chance but who's to say they are on a timeline or will even sign.

Best of luck! AZL has been very successful for me so I hope u are able to answer the post-game locker room question for all of us!

-BAM

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks everyone! I will post again on Monday

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Mike Trout,
    how was your success with the AZL? Did the post game locker room work for autos?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sorry for the late reply. I attended three games, and got some good autos. I will do a full post on my blog in the coming days. Please check it out and spread the word. As for locker room autos, here's how it went down. Cubs Park: The clubhouse is in a separate building, so players walk down a path right after the game. I got a few auto's. Scottsdale: Waited around by the locker room with around 15-20 other people and got nearly all of my cards signed! Salt River: I think I may have found the player's parking lot, but I didn't stick around to find out. Check out the blog!!!!!
    Last edited by arfmax; 11-16-2014 at 10:08 PM. Reason: removed website:spam