Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

2014 SCF Racing Forum Appreciation Contest

With the new release of Press Pass Cup Chase and the end of the 2014 NASCAR Season, I have decided to hold a contest-type of idea I had. Here is how it will work...

-EVERYONE is allowed to join!(except me of course)

- Everyone who does respond to this thread will get 1 entry into the contest(1 per member please)
    - Everyone who uploads an image of a card from the 2015 Cup Chase product will receive an additional entry into a separate drawing(1 entry per image that PASSES)

All images entered will have to follow the following rules!

1. They must follow the site's size policy, which can be seen here https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ment-to-get-CC
    2. The images MUST BE from your break ONLY! If you are found using someone else's images or a copyrighted image(from COMC as an example), ALL of your entries will be NULL AND VOID, NO EXCEPTIONS! That is to ensure all fairness!

I will have a various amount of prizes for each section, and will add more depending on the size. You will only be allowed to win 1 prize per set as the entries are only to increase your odds of winning. Most of the Cup Chase items have been updated at the time of putting this out, so the contest is now open and will run through 12/12/14, just in time for the holidays! The drawing will take place on random.org, randomized 3 times, and will be recorded and uploaded to youtube to ensure nothing fishy is going on as well as a screenshot. I will also keep track of who uploads and how much in a note pad. Till then, may the odds be forever in your favor!

PS, the prizes will come from my own collection so it won't affect next season's SCF Prize Pool.

*These rules may be subject to change and clarification at any time*

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HobbyInsider(37)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See 1967Leafsfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Thanks for doing another great contest!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers New York Mets Philadelphia Flyers
    See tk100775's Items on eBay

its a interesting contest indeed and cant wait to see the results

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It is indeed, I will say that 112 photos from the set have been uploaded so far out of the thousands of different parallels in this set

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

cool deal!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Neat contest! Wish I broke some so I could help out.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Neat contest! Wish I broke some so I could help out.

Go out and find a blaster! I heard they are $20 and have at least 1 auto or R/U card in it, but you're entered in the secondary contest now!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have extended the contest until 12/19/14 since I had to make a few changes to the sets!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just wanna let you guys know that you have until 11:59.59 PM EST on 12/19/2014 to get your images uploaded and/or post on here. I will be getting the rest of the set in today, and then begin work on correcting the print runs. I have finally finished my first semister of college and have a month to sit back and relax when I'm not working. IF YOU HAVE SENT ANY IMAGES IN, PLEASE POST YOUR NAME HERE! There must have been an overflow of items and they were cleaned up last night before I had the chance to get to them. I did have a few name already, but I do want to double check them.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just want to let everyone know that everyone who had sent photos in and posted here will get a prize. I will run a randomizer tomorrow morning(or this morning since it is past midnight) and also list the prizes. Thanks again to everyone who took part in this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast