Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BLOODSPAWN80's Items on eBay

Emmitt Smith Collection For Sale !!!

With my main focus now being my Demarcus Ware collection, and it being hard to continue adding to this collection beings how i used tro have 700-800 different Emmitts before my xwife ran off with them and i had to start all over again, i have decided to part ways with it. In this collection there are over 550 DIFFERENT Emmit Smith cards. NO DOUBLES!! The cards all range in year from 1990 to 2013. They are all in nrmnt to mint condition. There are base cards, inserts, #d, etc. Looking to sell this collection so that I can pickup some new Demarcus Ware cards I dont have. Feel free to make me an offer. I will breakup the collection and just sell individual card out of it if there doesnt seem to be much interest in the whole collection at once.

SCF Rewards
    Country

emmitt fans ?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

Do you happen to have a list? If so, please send to me. Thanks.
    Check my SCF inventory for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies.
    Emmitt Hidden Content . -My Emmitt Smith card count: 6,432 different cards as of 1/3/2023. (#ed=2,796, gu/relic=847, autos=198, 1 of 1's=81)
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 11,455 cards (6,955 different base, 4,500 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

no i wish i had a list but thats to much typing lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country