Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post 5 killed by knives and axes in terror attack on synagogue

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html#comments

Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu has vowed revenge on the Palestinians responsible for the attack on the Jerusalem synagogue, pledging to demolish the homes of the men involved.

Speaking just hours after the attack, which claimed the lives of five people, he said he would 'settle the score with every terrorist', claiming those who wanted to force the Israeli people out of Jerusalem would not succeed.

He said: 'We are in a battle over Jerusalem, our eternal capital.'

Addressing the nation, Mr Nethanyahu said: 'We are at the height of an ongoing terror attack focused on Jerusalem.

'This evening, I ordered the destruction of the houses of the Palestinians who carried out this massacre and to speed up the demolition of those who carried out previous attack.'

He said: 'Citizens of Israel, I call on you to demonstrate great vigilance and to respect the law because the state will bring to justice all the terrorists and those who dispatch them.

'It is forbidden for anyone to take the law into their own hands, even if tempers are high and even if you're burning with anger."

He linked the attack to inflammatory statements about the flashpoint Al-Aqsa mosque compound made by the Palestinian Authority, the Islamist Hamas movement and Israel's Islamic Movement, a religious advocacy group.

Known to Jews as the Temple Mount, the mosque compound is sacred to both faiths and one of the most sensitive sites in the Middle East.

'Hamas, the Islamic Movement and the Palestinian Authority are spreading no end of libels... against the state of Israel.

'They say that the Jews are defiling the Temple Mount, they say that we are planning to destroy the holy places there, that we are intending to change the prayer rites there.

'It's all a lie. And these lies have already cost a very high price..

'Today more victims were added to their number due to this crazy blood libel.'

Cabinet Minister Yaakov Peri, former director of the Shin Bet internal security agency admitted that these types of attacks were incredibly difficult to defend against.

He said: 'There is no solution in the world of intelligence to the problem of a lone wolf who decides in the morning to launch an attack in the afternoon.'

Several hours after the attack, several hundred Jewish youths held a demonstration in Jerusalem where they blocked traffic and chanted 'death to Arabs'.

Police confirmed that at least ten people were arrested at the scene.

Also, there were reports of clashes outside the home of Oday Abu Jamal, one of the cousins named as a killer.

Police waiting outside the house were bombarded with rocks and stones. Police resonded with tear gas and stun grenades before arrested 14 members of Abu Jamal's family.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did you hear that the Israeli government was going to ease up on select people being able to carry firearms as a result of this? I don't think it would be anything near what the U.S. does but I guess they were talking about any off duty military, police, private security, etc. would be able to carry loaded firearms at all times...kind of crazy to think that these individuals couldn't do it before if they were professionals.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I wonder what message the families and all the neighbours surrounding these homes being destroyed hear? Do they hear; "We better behave."? Or do they hear; "We must stay strong in the fight against our perceived oppressors."?

For every person discouraged from engaging in a terrorist act, how many people are inspired to do just that? Imagine the mindset of a 10-12 year old sibling of these cousins. That bulldozer just created an enemy for life.

It's no wonder people have a hard time supporting Israel.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

I wonder what message the families and all the neighbours surrounding these homes being destroyed hear? Do they hear; "We better behave."? Or do they hear; "We must stay strong in the fight against our perceived oppressors."?

For every person discouraged from engaging in a terrorist act, how many people are inspired to do just that? Imagine the mindset of a 10-12 year old sibling of these cousins. That bulldozer just created an enemy for life.

Yep, on par with all the other Liberals. You're just as predictable as Alex.

Israel is the country being attacked. Yet liberals seem to only blame them.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Yep, on par with all the other conservatives. How about commenting on my comment rather than attacking us "liberals" again?

I didn't say or imply no one supports Israel. I said they have a hard time doing it. Specifically for the over-reaction that always happens. Want to discuss the merits of the over-reaction or just predictably attack the messenger?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

I'd go with "We must stay strong in the fight"

It doesn't matter who started what as long as it doesn't end it will never end. If that makes sense.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Kinda what I thought as well. The Palestinians have no claim to that land anymore. They got their you know whats kicked and are complaining about it. The Arabs will get Jerusalem in the end, but only for a short time.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

Yep, on par with all the other conservatives. How about commenting on my comment rather than attacking us "liberals" again?

I didn't say or imply no one supports Israel. I said they have a hard time doing it. Specifically for the over-reaction that always happens. Want to discuss the merits of the over-reaction or just predictably attack the messenger?

Over reaction?

Over 2,500 missiles have been shot at israel from Gaza since 2012. Gaza has been digging tunnels into Israel and killing innocent people.

But, hey they better not over react.

It's like if the US shot 2,500 missiles at Canada from schools and churches in the last 2 years, dig tunnels into Canada so they get kidnap and kill innocent teenagers, yet Canada gets all the blame because they're overreacting to the situation.

You can't make the stupidity of people on the left up if you wanted to.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So unarmed people are murdered in their church and your response is to blame the victims because of bulldozers?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Over reaction?

Over 2,500 missiles have been shot at israel from Gaza since 2012. Gaza has been digging tunnels into Israel and killing innocent people.

But, hey they better not over react.

It's like if the US shot 2,500 missiles at Canada from schools and churches in the last 2 years, dig tunnels into Canada so they get kidnap and kill innocent teenagers, yet Canada gets all the blame because they're overreacting to the situation.

You can't make the stupidity of people on the left up if you wanted to.

How would you react if your enemy surrounded you and enforced a blockade for years?

How many deaths from those 2,500 missiles?

How many dead Palestinians from the reprisals?

Quite convenient that you can present YOUR side of the story and ignore the rest.

I wasn't talking about the most recent bombardment of Palestinians, but yes that was a massive over reaction too.

The only stupidity evident is the refusal to look at the whole picture.

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast