Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

When only one side posts, it's just not as interesting.

Look at me, look at me, I posted an opposing view, COME GET ME!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Rather than admit you were wrong you have to attack the people pointing it out?

That's funny, when you open the door and start yelling come and get some, I don't really feel welcomed.

This was the biggest "gotcha" BS from the right during his entire presidency.

really, so this happened his first year? I remember many things, pushing healthcare through with bribes, not even trying to work with the other side on anything, securing the borders, heck we can even go for the true crazies and Obamas birth certificate or even keep it present and talk about disregards to the constitution for his recent amnesty crap.

doubt this was biggest and was discussed for more than a week or two.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

You do know Fox is just the poster boy for the brainwashing I was referring to right? Rush Limbaugh has been doing it for 25 years, Mark Lavine, Sarah Palin, Laura Ingram, Tucker Carlson, Glen Beck etc etc etc... these people pray on the "low information voter" and know how to push their borderline radical buttons. They tell them what they want to hear, and even though the facts are 100% opposite, they do not care, they want to believe what they want to believe.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

That's funny, when you open the door and start yelling come and get some, I don't really feel welcomed.

really, so this happened his first year? I remember many things, pushing healthcare through with bribes, not even trying to work with the other side on anything, securing the borders, heck we can even go for the true crazies and Obamas birth certificate or even keep it present and talk about disregards to the constitution for his recent amnesty crap.

doubt this was biggest and was discussed for more than a week or two.

Did you really just say that benghazi was only week or two topic?!?!?!?! Come on man.. you're a lot smarter than that.

To your other points..

1) Who did anyone bribe to get healthcare passed?
    2) He didn't try to work with the other side?! Sir, where were you in 2009-10? Under a rock? The night of the presidential inauguration Mitch McConnell and Eric Cantor lead a republican meeting in a hotel to lay out a plan on how to undermine Obama's presidency... there have been leaked documents from that meeting all over the net for the last 6 years. On the flip side voting on the ACA was delayed countless times, with countless concessions to republicans, who after negotiation after negotiation refused to vote for their own compromise. The bill passed was nearly identical to the republican response to "Hillary care" in 1993. The heritage foundation pracitcally wrote it and Mitt Romney cloned it lol.
    3) We have drastically more border patrol, and drastically less illegal immigrants since Obama took office. Facts do not back up your view.
    4) Name a single violation of the constitution Obama has done...... ONE

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Except....I agreed with your post.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

Did you really just say that benghazi was only week or two topic?!?!?!?! Come on man.. you're a lot smarter than that.

To your other points..

You may want to research the Cornhusker Kick Back, one of many goodies inserted into the ACA to secure votes.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

A government report concludes that the government did nothing wrong. Case closed.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

To your other points..

2) He didn't try to work with the other side?! Sir, where were you in 2009-10? Under a rock? The night of the presidential inauguration Mitch McConnell and Eric Cantor lead a republican meeting in a hotel to lay out a plan on how to undermine Obama's presidency... there have been leaked documents from that meeting all over the net for the last 6 years. On the flip side voting on the ACA was delayed countless times, with countless concessions to republicans, who after negotiation after negotiation refused to vote for their own compromise. The bill passed was nearly identical to the republican response to "Hillary care" in 1993. The heritage foundation pracitcally wrote it and Mitt Romney cloned it lol.
    3) We have drastically more border patrol, and drastically less illegal immigrants since Obama took office. Facts do not back up your view.
    4) Name a single violation of the constitution Obama has done...... ONE

Obama Bribed Bart Stupack. That's pretty common knowledge. Bart Stupack ended up resigning because he felt so horrible about changing his stance on the final day before the vote.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

A government report concludes that the government did nothing wrong. Case closed.

Just like TWA Flight 800. Government Reports that no one shot that plane down and that the explosion came from within.

Which is completely 100% false.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

I didn't go through the entire report, but curious to what was said about the Anti-Muslim video that was to blame for the terrorist attack on Benghazi. I mean at first it was a rally, caused by a youtube video.

Now it's a premediated terrorist attack on a US compoound.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast